£70 Top on DNA

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
MrRed

£70 Top on DNA

Post by MrRed »

Just lateley i have been on the end of some strange top feature amounts, on Reds

LAB twice gave me £35 a few days ago and since then a Rocket Money has given £35

Yesterday i forced a DNA that was full and showing 4 shots and red exchanges from the off
It cost me £40 for the top with only £3 banked from dna wins forced on me

It gave £70 off the top
No mis-counting as it did not auto collect and was on £73 after

I have heard of £30 and £35 been given on this but not a £70?? :?

Anyway it was still good profit in the end

Anyone else getting strange tops off Reds at the moment??
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I had a spell like that about a year ago, where DNA kept giving me £30 tops along with Top Giza.

I think that when they get forced, re-forced, and use-the-forced, they have to compensate one way or the other. If you are 'good' enough to force out an 'early' top, this is what you get.

Mine are all back to giving multiples of £25 now...

...which is nice!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
fruitflyer

hav ya ever erd of quake

Post by fruitflyer »

basicly its same as dna i have had £95 out of quake wivin 10 min
Matty

Post by Matty »

havnt had more than £25 from the top :?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah DNA's here went through a naughty £30 stage..that was the one time i go REALLY burned on it (80+down lol) after "showing" from the off.

have had £35 top on sub zero after the repeat timed out on a tenner after not offering the £25 :S

in a way other manus are sort of the same as a MS is never always a perfect number.,ie £41 on a SR...what is the point...

of those gay ones on KKC where it stops at like £62 which dosent really leave enough scope for another potential JP/MS unless buzzing and then refuses to offer anything over £3 :x
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It is one of the things I do like about Reds though. When you see that magic 'Yes' after getting the first £25 - 99% of the time you're on for the £50.

I don't thinnk that any other manu (talking current here, not JPMs etc) has the (99%) guaranteed £50 if it goes £1 over the £25?

Since the spell I mentioned a year ago, it hasn't happened to me since. Each weekend I'll pull at least one £75 from a Red... :)

Current crop still include:

DNA
X-Rated
Snailblazer
Top Giza
Rocket Money
Stack Attack
2x Jackpot Gems
On A Roll (Got the name right this time, clone of JG)
2x Life's a Beach
Critical Mass*

*Only found this last Friday in a small pub I hadn't been in before. Put £1 in, got 'Choose a Trail' it went up to the £25! Went once on the board and got an additional cash amount which took me to the top feature for £50!

So, I do have quite a range to pick from! ;) Did notice one of the LABs had the note changer disabled the other day - saw some guy put around £20 in in coins, and the changer came back on - obviously it's 'tanks were nearly empty'. What is the threshold / level of coins that cause changes to go off generally?

Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Matt Vinyl wrote:What is the threshold / level of coins that cause changes to go off generally?

Below £100 and the note acceptor goes off Matt.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've had plenty of £30/£35 tops on pub mode DNA/LAB. Arcade mode has never given me anything other than £25/£50/£75.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Cheers StopNStep... :)

MattB - Hmm, interesting. As I have stated before, around my way, it appears that not many people at all know how to play a red (collecting rubbish features, taking £3 if it's on a 9 etc..). So, it may well be that as mine are not getting 'over-forced' I've not (recently) experienced 'short' tops...

led

Post by led »

Had a 70 top from Legal Tender last sunday. All the pulsations in my area have only being giving £20 and £30 tops lately. Now people know how to play pulsation these seemed to get forced and reforced all the time. :(
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I didn't actually know this until the other day (Playing a Pulsation) that the only way to gurantee a top of at least £25 on these Reds where they have the blue / red tops (such as indeed Pulsation & Legal Tender) is to turn all the features red. This in-turn makes all the top notes red and gives you the top feature.

I'm sure most of you are aware, but I wasn't 'til then, so some other people (I guess) must still not know... ;)

led

Post by led »

Does this mean that i'm playing these wrong. I usually wait for the good signs ( skill stop, number runner etc) then gamble up cash side for top feature regardless. Is it better then to gamble on the features turning them all red and get feature this way? Thing is when i've gambled on the all red bar one green board hoping for a hidden riches red it will go to another red feature like cash falls and not go on the remaining green feature. Should I keep gambling the features till I get the green one then hope the bandit will give me a bonus for feature or play the way I already I'am doing?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Stopnstep wrote:
Matt Vinyl wrote:What is the threshold / level of coins that cause changes to go off generally?

Below £100 and the note acceptor goes off Matt.
I am sure its £150

I know this as i keyed a TAW that was £153 off
I tried a board which was showing well.
After i had put £4 in the light came back on

Found a few LAB's recently that were £155-£165 off :?
Coincidence maybe :?

On one of them it was showing reds from the off and i got the top for £50 after £20 in :?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]I didn't actually know this until the other day (Playing a Pulsation) that the only way to gurantee a top of at least £25 on these Reds where they have the blue / red tops (such as indeed Pulsation & Legal Tender) is to turn all the features red. This in-turn makes all the top notes red and gives you the top feature.

I'm sure most of you are aware, but I wasn't 'til then, so some other people (I guess) must still not know... ]

Indeed Matt
I had all features red on a legal tender a few months back and got £100 off the top

These like to do a £10 or £20 top followed by a bigger one
Sometimes it will just give 2 £10's though and die

Again on pulsation you can take red features and build a healthy bank
Took £85 out for £35 in doing this once
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

played a RM tonight and keyed it 1st was £21 off..bout 45 ish in over the full mark for a £75 top pressed collect and it IOU'd £19 :shock:

its nothing to do with keying it i hope is it? as i would surely be unlikely to see that money again

also on a full none notey LAB tonight got a £35 top which was bad enough but then took £27 off me for a board that killed on 2 nudges with no win..

its a disgrace that these none noteys are top capable limited but will still take in the same as a full 250 hoppered one.

surely there should be limitations on how much it should take aswell as how much to drop..

never even had that on a normal LAB :(

bad times