indy tot

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
swych

indy tot

Post by swych »

anyone noticed that the programme has changed on this? now gives the top pretty much the same but doesnt seem to be going past the £70. have 3 in my area and none of them have been going past the £70 for the last few weeks. also not giving as many bonus boards and afters as they were :?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Just becos it doesnt go past 70 it aint a new program.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Just not there for the multiple top fair enuff its there for the 70 but when it goes over its kind of a streak!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Probably the new chip. The Thetford Gamestec Depot has been chipping Indy's and Silvers.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I just wish reel revolver still worked, fuckers! :(
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

clarkey1984 wrote:I just wish reel revolver still worked, fuckers! :(
Think how dead they would be tho.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

True every tom dick and harry knows about that!
ob

Post by ob »

I dont find reds very often go over 70 on the tops anymore, very rare, maybe 1 in 10 at most. This goes for any red you care to mention....
silent g

Post by silent g »

atleast the other thing still works on the 70s!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I find them fine
justice For The 96
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Whilst I dont think they are playing great, I havent noticed any deterioration of top amounts at all :wink:
Bored of the grind.
Slammer

Re: indy tot

Post by Slammer »

swych wrote:anyone noticed that the programme has changed on this? now gives the top pretty much the same but doesnt seem to be going past the £70. have 3 in my area and none of them have been going past the £70 for the last few weeks. also not giving as many bonus boards and afters as they were :?
If your still getting to get the JP tune without dropping dozens of empty plastic bags all over the carpet - it aint chipped and I wouldnt complain :lol:
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
swych

Post by swych »

Slammer wrote:
swych wrote:anyone noticed that the programme has changed on this? now gives the top pretty much the same but doesnt seem to be going past the £70. have 3 in my area and none of them have been going past the £70 for the last few weeks. also not giving as many bonus boards and afters as they were :?
If your still getting to get the JP tune without dropping dozens of empty plastic bags all over the carpet - it aint chipped and I wouldnt complain :lol:
lol sorry was just used to putting 30-40 in for 100 plus. now putting 50 for 70-80 :? and thats only once a week, before they were ready couple of times a week. think the munters have stopped playing them..
JG

Post by JG »

Slammer wrote:

Mark I adore your eternal pessimism, please don't buy another MPU6 Horizon and disappear for several months.