Indiana Jones Crystal Skulls

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
logopolis

Indiana Jones Crystal Skulls

Post by logopolis »

Any idea what Red Temple Of Treasure is on these?

Played one of these today. 55in for a 70top. Then switched to 50p and Super Game. £3 later got a bonus which gave random stopper. Went to 6 nudges and red 7s 25 was there!!. Nudged it in then bashed the 3 higher for £50 and got a 10. Bottled it and collected the £50, but it was after a 70 top.

Would you have gambled for the top?
JG

Post by JG »

Red ToT is practically whatever it wants to be. It CAN offer Indiana Jones. Likewise it can just be £10. It's closely related to board potential, so maybe red ToT would have been your no risk play. Considering that it gambled into £50 from a 3, every chance another top was there. All about pot odds I guess, disregarding red ToT, I think it's a close call.

Red ToT is a skill dapple onto values on the cash ladder.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Personally I'd have gone low 10, being that it gave the high 3 for £50.
Then again, £50 is a handsome sum in any mans eyes.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I have seen it give JP on the £35 version, with this in mind i was playing a freshly sited one last week on £70, if offered red ToT first board so i decided to get stuck in, it cleary was'nt going and cost about £120 for a £70, maybe it would have only have offered perhaps £10 or £15 from the feature but seeing it offer jp on the £35 version i thought it was going.
Cobwebs 👆
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Same situation yesterday, i banged the 10 and it won for the top - flat 70 though...
Bored of the grind.
mouse75

Re: Indiana Jones Crystal Skulls

Post by mouse75 »

logopolis wrote:Any idea what Red Temple Of Treasure is on these?

Played one of these today. 55in for a 70top. Then switched to 50p and Super Game. £3 later got a bonus which gave random stopper. Went to 6 nudges and red 7s 25 was there!!. Nudged it in then bashed the 3 higher for £50 and got a 10. Bottled it and collected the £50, but it was after a 70 top.

Would you have gambled for the top?
Every time - worst case will usually be next board instead - especially if it gambled through £25. Have had this where it gave randam stoppa bonus on £25 - hit the £50 and had no qualms going lower than a 9. Flat £70 tho.