Hold Ya Horses

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
anfield road

Hold Ya Horses

Post by anfield road »

Well after reading Alpines thread about the ''HYH' new Red gaming and how random and weird it was I decided to have a go..

Anyway its a blag, the fruit steps arent fruit steps they are reel steps (adds numbers) the highest win is £10 god knows how you get it on the reels.

No number runner on the slow down bonus.

NO TOP FEATURE

i got 4 horses loads of times for like £30 etc but then dead

anyway i put £100 in and then it gave me barcode lol for £30 and it makes you collect!!!!!

THIS IS SHITE

If anyone can figure it out then they are good!! its like a machine from abroad
justice For The 96
AMK

Post by AMK »

There is a top features its a jackpot with 1 repeat.

you need to get the full £35. It has a IM board. yeah the fruit steps are shit. have a few of these here now, you can "tell" if theyre ready. Down side is that they dont do 105 tops, only 70.

There is better stuff to play but hey ho.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well Anfield I'm trying to work out if it's worth monitoring. Because it's so hard to get a win everybody must be losing on it.

I am starting to find things out...

For example say u have 3 horses up top - just keep gambling until u die and it will just take one of ur other horses away. This is better than accepting the offer and then it not letting u play with another horse...
red22

Post by red22 »

be careful playing with horses mate especially 3 of em the RSPCA monitor this site regular
AMK

Post by AMK »

Having played this a lot more now good signs are getting 3 horses, PLUS it does offer more than 1 repeat pot, it is dependant on how many horses you have lit when getting the 35. It offers a repeat chance until all the horses you had lit have been used.

I seems more and more progressive now. Most certainly "blocks" on £5 and £10, can even block on £10 when you have 3 horses.

Have 3 of these machines round here now so id expect they have or are getting a proper release.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Horse machine going to be my favourite tell me how to play this please
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

red22 wrote:be careful playing with horses mate especially 3 of em the RSPCA monitor this site regular
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played one today not that difficult really
Cost £18 for a £70

The 'top' comes via you filling the cashpot to £35 then you get the repeat depending on how many horses were lit
I got it through IM
At the top where it says finish line it went red thats IM
So once you get the £35 you get a repeat if its NO, then it moves to the next horse if you have one, and offers the repeat again and so on
So a £105 is possible

I would definately play one again seems ok
As said if you get on the cash at the top with say 4 horses
Then you land £5 that amount is eliminated if you land on it again you lose a horse
So i would say a casual could win easy
The one i had did this i had 4 horses put £7 in cash then lost a horse but could go again managed to get to £16
Once thats worked out thats all there is to it really
Also has the IM but thats not really obvious
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I've still not seen one of these machines.

The thing about the horses at the top - what dictates the number of horses you have? Is it something you influence or is it just pot luck?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

The "board" consists of 5 trails. For each trail u get to the top u get a horse.

But the problem is say u have the red trail near the top and say the green trail near the bottom it will hold a random trail.

So it may hold the green trail and you lose the whole of ur red trail.

Pretty annoying when u have 2 or 3 trails near the top and it holds a really low trail...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Nixxy wrote:I've still not seen one of these machines.

The thing about the horses at the top - what dictates the number of horses you have? Is it something you influence or is it just pot luck?
Here's the top glass

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
jackpot777

Post by jackpot777 »

found one of this in spoons, first board offered £42 !! i refused, 10in, got £61 off horses. cant complain lol