Coppa load of this £70 new block?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Coppa load of this £70 new block?

Post by Alpine021 »

One of these cost me £80 yesterday but couldn't key it and not full. Was going to leave it and come back but with remaining credits span in £15. Dead. Then again. Dead.

So thought it might still be there. Was spinning in £15s over and over but would not go past. Even on a 3 with an extra life. Then after about £60 started gambling past and then £20 later went for another flat top. Left it.

So £15 might be a new block on these? Maybe not but it was blocking exactly like a £35 would on £10.

Just wondering if any1 else had experienced this? As mentioned somewhere else on here though - definitely better than £35s.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've played this out twice now, first time i just took it on cause it was full and cost me £57 for £70, second time it was full and ready and cost £30 odd for £70, £15 does seem to be the block, thats the feeling i got from two goes i've had so far, really good upgrade these along with skulls, both decent earners for me.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I had a cheerfully cheap £105 from the one of these near me on Thursday. Lower than an 8 on the 50 notes. lol :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've not yet died on the £50 to top gamble on the only £70 red I've got. it's gone up off 6 & 8 upto now.
Agree £15 seems to be the last awkward block to get around. But still not as stern as the £10 can be.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Haven't seen one of these yet but are they better than 35s. I mean i think the 35s were unplayable and frankly terrible. But if the new 70 progs are different then they are prob phat. What other reds have been upgraded apart from the new 1s? ?