Is this how it's going to be?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i dont agree mark sorry .

how many reds have you had a 105 ,,,,,,, then off remaining credits see 7-8 reds , knowing full well if you were to carry on from that point you would defo do your sacks.

ok granted with early hi-lo's and there various traps , you can push on and sometimes snare another ,,,,,,, but it wont EVER repeat ,,,,,,,,, unless it is propper redding internally still .,,,,,,,,,, and 9 reds is your full confirmation of this , not 7-8 ,,,,,,,, it can occur you get one and it repeats ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it was definitely redding internally .

reds wont repeat unless redding ,,,,,,,,, and if they do its an odd amount.

you know mark , i was gonna go one one ,,,,,, about you taking another opportunity to have a pop at undermining me ,,,,,,,,, but then i seen sense ,,,,,,, and realised that hi-lo's are indeed a different kettle of fish from the normal red profile ,,,,,,,, so your justified .

but ,,,,,,,,,, and answer this please if you reply ,,,,,,,,, like the rest of us you must (otherwise your statement contradicts its guarantee ) have taken on loads of hi-lo's like everyone on here at point 7-8 reds, only for it to cost well in excess of £100 and been a bastard and thus done your sacks ?????

hardly a guarantee then is it mark?

however , i bet not one person on here has been shafted from point 9reds.???

like i said 9 reds is full confirmation of fully redding ,,,,, and im sticking to it.

dont reply without answering above mark please ,,,,,,,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

7 reds is certainly not a sign, I find they often do this if the board has alot of value, ie. £10 etc.

8 can be blagged, although generally ok. I see what Mark is saying with early program ones not doing 8 blagged, as about 2 months back I thought 8 was 100% sure. What I will say is that when they aren't true red but the board has a natural pot in it, then it will show 8 reds on occasion.

9 I have had blagged but 1 in 100
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Interesting discussion gents.

I can't comment on £1/£70s because I've only played STC on this stake (and done OK!) but on £35s...

...Any Red from Vortex(ish) back and we all know the old rule: If it's consistently redding (more than 50%) and there's no win there, it's on. ARB1 of course, was the daddy.

Since then though and SMTM was certainly one of the first - redding was employed as a 'suck in'.

I think you are now correct in it being 8/9+ 'to be sure'.

Again, only speaking from my experience on £35s... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

It's either all Red Bar 1/2 or its not.

SMTM could constantly roll in £15 and still not be "red", it would be ready for a top, but not necessarily the guaranteed 2.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

this place is such a joke nowerdays
i got more routes than loreal
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

then get involved kesh m8 ,,,,,,, and have your two penith worth on the subject :P

played my first new hi-lo's indy clone today ,(with danny from derby aka smurfboy),,,,,, called in the spin or something or other ,

im not giving owt away sensitive , because if you cant tell its a hi-lo the minute you clasp your eyes on it , your a moomin.

anyhows there are some minor cosmetic changes that dont affect gameplay whatsoever .

and 1 that does ,,,,,,, unlike hi-lo / indy , there's only 10 features not 12 , so was a little unsure of full redding amount required.

anyhows 25 in , 7 reds ,,,,,,, gets a flat 70 , ,,,,,,,,, off remaining credit gets an 8 red board , so 5 back in gets a 90 top ,,,,,,,,,, sweet ,,,,,,, 30 in for 160.

JG

Post by JG »

Great result.
I've got to say my experience of £70 Hi/Lo Indy is far flatter. A few small wins, a few small losses. Wins outweigh the losses but I feel there are better machines out there ALTHOUGH I appreciate the Indys etc have the very good potential in the right locations.

I'll look forward to playing SPIN ON IT, or whatever it was.

Way to go......

Chicka chicka YES.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

70 reds are fat. . . . end of.
ob

Post by ob »

toothless11 wrote:70 reds are fat. . . . end of.
I can't see how anyone could prefer the £35 ones, so much more tiresome, having to play for another top after a flat etc.

Seems like its worth having another board on the £70 reds from what people are saying....
JG

Post by JG »

Yes, still not have the crazy £140/£210 streaks that have been pressed onto Vinyl. However I had my cheapest top today. A mere £11 for all red features, feature shot from a mega start with 8 reds. £70 flat but a couple of cheap red soul serieseseseses after for £8 each.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well for some reason the £70 reds are picking up now.

But have u noticed u can key them and be miles out and flying?

I had one in a spoons yesterday which is daily re-filled without fail and it was £112 of mid afternoon. But off it's head. Took £80 for £100 top.

Can't quite work that out unless just literally loads of notes.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've had so many non-pays on Reds over the last two weeks! Thankfully, all have been paid by other means - immediatley...!

"Pressed onto Vinyl" Love it! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I have loads of ton streaks off pennies on these reds. I think they are brill. Its always worth playing for after buzz as well. It loves to give you gun slinger red, and many other red features in after buzz.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

trayhop123 wrote:i dont agree mark sorry .

how many reds have you had a 105 ,,,,,,, then off remaining credits see 7-8 reds , knowing full well if you were to carry on from that point you would defo do your sacks.

ok granted with early hi-lo's and there various traps , you can push on and sometimes snare another ,,,,,,, but it wont EVER repeat ,,,,,,,,, unless it is propper redding internally still .,,,,,,,,,, and 9 reds is your full confirmation of this , not 7-8 ,,,,,,,, it can occur you get one and it repeats ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it was definitely redding internally .

reds wont repeat unless redding ,,,,,,,,, and if they do its an odd amount.

you know mark , i was gonna go one one ,,,,,, about you taking another opportunity to have a pop at undermining me ,,,,,,,,, but then i seen sense ,,,,,,, and realised that hi-lo's are indeed a different kettle of fish from the normal red profile ,,,,,,,, so your justified .

but ,,,,,,,,,, and answer this please if you reply ,,,,,,,,, like the rest of us you must (otherwise your statement contradicts its guarantee ) have taken on loads of hi-lo's like everyone on here at point 7-8 reds, only for it to cost well in excess of £100 and been a bastard and thus done your sacks ?????

hardly a guarantee then is it mark?

however , i bet not one person on here has been shafted from point 9reds.???

like i said 9 reds is full confirmation of fully redding ,,,,, and im sticking to it.

dont reply without answering above mark please ,,,,,,,,,

Lee, I have done my absolute sacks in Hilos that are not redding, slightly redding, full bore redding.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Yes, Id sooner play one that is full-glowing than partially glowing. But a 7 red (on 50p) IS enough to push a p1 £35 Hilo out.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

maybe ,,,,,,,, but it could still cost a stack . ,,,,,,, no guarantee

my point is that officially redding on all 12 feature red machines ,,,,,,, is no less than 9out of 12 ,,,,, which you called absolute twaddle lol .........

you were simply wrong ,,,,,, admit it.