Is this how it's going to be?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Is this how it's going to be?

Post by Alpine021 »

If this is a sign for things to come on present profiles it's really not looking good.

Was £20 into a £70 Hi Lo today.

Red, gambling to £15 and cashpot upto £16. Could u ask for more?

Well £95 - flat £70. Still playing well.

Took the £70 back and another £20. Flat again.

Took this £70 back plus another £20. Flat again. Left it.

So is £10 not "as big" of a block? Same with cashpot? If I got the above signs on a £35 you would be expecting around a £30 profit.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

was it exch?? they can go past a tenner and be nowhere near on the 35's...u said playing well after....if its just a tenner ready then...wel...
Unbelievable Jeff
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've had a cashpot up to £18 first board on a £35 and cost £130 odd for a top, ended up around £30 down so not the end of the world, i've also lost on a few £35 hilos that were stupidly ready but just would not give the top, i've been £150+ in a few times and took a few £50 odd losses when i've thought i'm on a guaranteed earner, sometimes they just refuse to repeat, nothing but £35 tops that are costing £40-£70 to get, you just end up digging a deeper hole.

Still not seen one on £70 so don't know.
Cobwebs 👆
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

When I say playing well it was 6 or 7 reds so not totally still redding and still upto £10. but even so £95 for a top?

If it was the end of some1s streak then as with £35s u would expect to get a top for less than £70.

As for £35s that are past £10 I've only ever lost on one or two that have gone past. The £10 block on them is possibly the biggest block on any red I can think of. You just know it's going to kill u 95% of the time.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

well not red after...you cant moan...why should u expect a top...??
Unbelievable Jeff
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

sounds like im being all high n mighty thinking i know best, but this seems quite obvious, it wasn't red after and not past a tenner, yet you rechased...you should have knocked it on the head and hoped for better next time..
Unbelievable Jeff
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah agree with crosby, what an earth are you talking about? you cant expect profit everytime you play one, it werent red so wtf!! i really dont get this post!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Alpine021 wrote:When I say playing well it was 6 or 7 reds so not totally still redding and still upto £10. but even so £95 for a top?
Sounds nothing crazy to me lol...6 or 7 reds means absolutely nothing anyway.
Bored of the grind.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

any red that has 12 features ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 9 is redding ,,,,,,,,,, and nothing nothing less.

we have all had 70/105 tops ,,,,,,,,,, and off remaining credits seen 7 or 8 , means absolutely fuck all.
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

Sometimes hilos on 35 go to £15 randomly, very rare, but it doesn't go back, just puts the £10 block on. Incidentally if you ever have taken red toggle gamble, its usually £15 not £10.

As said before 6/7 reds is as good a sign as 1 red...

8 is usually ok with these, although not 100%
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

trayhop123 wrote:any red that has 12 features ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 9 is redding ,,,,,,,,,, and nothing nothing less.

we have all had 70/105 tops ,,,,,,,,,, and off remaining credits seen 7 or 8 , means absolutely fuck all.

Absolute twaddle. :LOL:

7/8 reds on a EARLY program £35 hilo, meant it was there for another punt, guaranteed.

7 reds on a £70 hilo means its anywhere between £1 and £110 anyway.

Usual rules apply, when counting the number of reds of course...
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

trayhop123 wrote:any red that has 12 features ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 9 is redding ,,,,,,,,,, and nothing nothing less.

Yeah precisly there are a few things you are missing clearly. bet your on wrong stake etc
justice For The 96
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

What? I've been playing £35 Hi los since they first came out and if all the above signs were there I would not be stopping and very rarely losing from doing so.

So say it's a £35 and all the above signs and it cost me £60 for £35 (about the same ratio) I would not be stopping ever regardless of whether it seemed to still be "there" or not. Which has been profitable a good 90% of the time.

So what in the above situation if its not red after it's cost loads for a top which is flat you have walked? If so u've left a whole loads of value in the long run.

I appreciate u can't win all the time but if it's flying and costs considerably more than JP walking is a sin. If it cost £70 for a £70 then dead I could understand ur arguement.

so lets get this straight u try a few more boards - playing well but not completely redding u walk and go "oh well better luck next time?" and walk off about £40 down?

I've made an absolute fortune out of these and by playing on u either normally get another quick £35 or it takes back a fair bit and does a £70 so u r either even (and can walk) or a bit up. Or if it takes a lot back and does a flat u can still carry on and should be fine.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

yes but these are 70's....
yawn....

you are saying they r red to begin, go flat, of course theres another one...

but with 70's they dont need to be...they dont repeat like 35's
Unbelievable Jeff
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Ah ok.

But that was my main point. It wasn't a statement about £70s it was more of a question.

I haven't played enough of them yet but if they go dead after costing so much for a JP when seemingly flying this will be more of a slog than a job.