taketwo

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
nigeswindon25

taketwo

Post by nigeswindon25 »

was playing this last weekend and was pretty happy got the jackpot from the top which never repeated few pound later alarm goes off engineer was out with in 30minutesmachine was left on all this time and came back to tell me that there wasnt any money banked ?is just a one off?as iv got to go back today and hope i might get something back though not liekyl even though its my local
Nixxy

Re: taketwo

Post by Nixxy »

nigeswindon25 wrote:was playing this last weekend and was pretty happy got the jackpot from the top which never repeated few pound later alarm goes off engineer was out with in 30minutesmachine was left on all this time and came back to tell me that there wasnt any money banked ?is just a one off?as iv got to go back today and hope i might get something back though not liekyl even though its my local
That's impressive that the engineer got there so quickly. Depending on why it alarmed, it will or won't display anything in the bank when the machine gets reset. This happened to me when a Dragon Drop alarmed on me with £4 in the bank - the pub manager switched it off and on again, and the bank displayed zero. I had to explain how the refill key options work so that she could see the 'Last Bank' for herself, and she eventually coughed-up.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ive had this on a Top Giza in a toby carvery..had £40 banked and then just froze.

he left it froze for the engineer to come...i couldnt wait around so left my number...

heard nothing went in next week and he said that the EN had said i had nothing banked..

not i feel a bit more reassured that i wasnt fucked over as you have had the same rxperience but would you say you are more likely to get somthing back if you can wait around for the EN? then he will have to show you the last bank surely to prove it?
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

well he bought up last win which was 25 off the top
find out wed where i stand
Caine_b

Post by Caine_b »

That happend to a mate with the barcrest "shark raving mad" he got superstreak got £7 which isnt really alot, they usually kick out £8-£10 and then the machine went off saying "burglar alarm" the bar staff turned the machine off and then back on again, the noise started again and then left it off for about 10 mins then when they turned it back on luckly the £7 was still there coz he had no proof other than me that he had £7, obviously £7 is not as much as £25 or £40 but its still happening.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

getting fucked over is one of those things u just have to acept sometimes, put a 10 sheet in a machine only for nothing to happen and the notey to go off, left my number, did I balls get a call !

only thing that would actaully annoy me is if I knew some1 else had it in there own pocket !
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Dunhamzzz wrote:getting fucked over is one of those things u just have to acept sometimes, put a 10 sheet in a machine only for nothing to happen and the notey to go off, left my number, did I balls get a call !

only thing that would actaully annoy me is if I knew some1 else had it in there own pocket !
Thats the worst thing that can happen. The amount of time i've had a note jam and not got nothing back, don't play with notes at all now just incase.
Matty

Post by Matty »

About 5 bars in town owe me about £50 in total! Note changers are fucking shit lets face it they are! You go to the bar and explain what happpened do they listen ???? Do they fuck !

They ask you to write down your name and number do they call you ? Noooo they don't! :x
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

agreed...

i find with noteys aswell that sometimes they just TURN IF OFF and leave it if you get a jam as they no forwell that 90% of times it wll eject it when turned back on.

manager in spoons was kind enough to tell me that..

really do like thier attitude towards fruit players..unless you do it illegally i guess then might get the suits on you :P
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Agreed boys. Just another reason not to use them.

I put a £5 into a Take Two that was playing quite nicely after about £15 of coins through, and got a bastard note jam error. The bloke at least gave me my £5 back, but i'd lost the other £15. Thought i'd come back later and hammer it, he said it was bing swapped that afternoon! Bugger! Plus it got changed to a Bobby Dazzler. Sickening! :x :x

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"