indiana skulls, OMG how crap can you get

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ob

indiana skulls, OMG how crap can you get

Post by ob »

Sorry but is this one of the worst, if not the worst red gaming machine ever to be made on this new program that is. I mean you CANNOT avoid the numbers 4-9, it just sends them every 2nd hilo, especially on higher wins... mega game doesn't want to know at all, spin a win/spin a feature normally, VERY occasional reel picker for £15. Normal game VERY rare skillshot or NR.

Then even if you do get a £15 win, its higher than 3 for a 4/9, which just WONT win, maybe 1/10 it wins.

Bear in mind I'm talking about ones that are red etc. you just can't get the tops out of them as they play so rancid - I'm talking maybe 70% of the time they take the piss....

Never known a worse red for getting the top when its there for it...
JG

Post by JG »

Yep last one of these I played in The RB in Footballby. Exactly as described, now only worth going in for the HOF. Coppa Load of this as well - yikes! Probably on the trayhop chip but damned if I'm risking that.
Skulls totally off the agenda.

Btw this is another nail in the coffin. Future of Reds. Don't bank on months of honeymoon payouts. New ones will be like this. Prepare to have to play DONDs and 4dinging RKs.
ob

Post by ob »

look before any idiots on here post I got a cheap £105, blah blah, yes I concede they have a off chance of doing this, but in the long run you get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many more play up than do this
JG

Post by JG »

Yes, too much like hard work. I had heard of the fabled £105 on the new chip but to get it you need so many factors to go your way. Not something I'll be sticking around to see. Had a few sessions of getting w**ked on these new gen. Red chips across the board. Sick of £85 days. Dreadful uphill battle since that FOBT disaster. Really need that lucky break to get my mojo back.

Here's to a £300/£400 day, playing solo, no roulette.......please.........

Actually roulette probably safer than CLOT.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

JG wrote:Yes, too much like hard work. I had heard of the fabled £105 on the new chip but to get it you need so many factors to go your way. Not something I'll be sticking around to see. Had a few sessions of getting w**ked on these new gen. Red chips across the board. Sick of £85 days. Dreadful uphill battle since that FOBT disaster. Really need that lucky break to get my mojo back.

Here's to a £300/£400 day, playing solo, no roulette.......please.........

Actually roulette probably safer than CLOT.
Must admint, I'm sure I've fed more Indy Skull of Wotsits my pint than Coppa Loadas. I must have lost 1k between these two reds this year alone until I absolutely full-blank stopped playing them in March.

Weird that I used to make massivly on that one in Leicester Counting House, yet Ive lost on every other one between Leicester and Luton (apart from the odd (and I mean odd)) win. I just dont see how it pays it %age [oh god, dont start that again...]
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Looks like i've avoided some sort of vile piece of shit chip then - 2 CLOTs and 1 Crystal skulls round here that i play are fine. One CLOT yesterday was £71 for £105....i concede that could have easily been a £70 or flat and piss take etc and made me down, but it would hardly have been disastrous. Only taken one big hammering on either unit, CLOT in York, and Indy in Birchanger were both about £125 downers. Other than that, i seem to do ok from them. No refill on any helps i guess. £40 up from my solo chase in prince of wales croz? :wink: :P
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

Bah, no more Beat the Banker in Counting House then? Did you pop by the Local Hero for the pause chip Link stopper? Must be on p3 by now? Sorry, my Leicester locations are a tad outdated. Apologies if that stopper is still there and still p2. Of course it isn't there JG, don't be silly. Is anything there? TamesGec? Wraithtre?

Hold on. Tea is nearly ready.

Matt, loads of CLOT in Houventry atm.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

crystal crap
:lol:
i leave well alone now i had a few lucky 105's when they first came out but they're too expensive /risky now for tops. because unless you get 105 you generally get screwed !
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I've done OK on these but I think the reason they are hard work is they really don't recycle that quickly.

In fact quite annoying slowly. Maybe like 4 days in a busy pub...

And even if full / it's had loads back in it or whatever if it's not redding from the start can be hard work.

And safe cash going upto £35 can sometimes be the worst timing ever and completely set it back.
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

I quite like these, sharking is the key :)
darren

Post by darren »

I got a 105 from £25 in glasgow, pretty standard but a bit dissapointed about the cost of this particular one :|

I actually have done well off them though, suppose it depends entirely on location. As is the case with sooooo many reds.....
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

i still cant resist these for the rip, but why don't they always glow?
is it cos safe is not active or just flat ?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
red22

Post by red22 »

just random in my opinion ... 2 quick jackpots on these anyway not 1 but both only if flying ... if you catch 1 glowing take the rip and get off in my opinion . however it can roll off it and the natural top seems easily achievable after ... however still one to avoid for me.