Jackpotty

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
bowie

Jackpotty

Post by bowie »

Just had one replace a fucked DW, played it once before in a bowling alley that resulted in a 35/105, what are the relevant features on this, pain in the arse having to learn new ones, seems to be a rare machine this one.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

great machine!! cant remember the features but its a 100% true reading on this one!!
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I agree it's a great machine - played it umpteen times and only once has it dared to shaft me.

Only problem is the safe cash ...

... and you can gamble the position 4 bonus - something you don't see every day.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Yeah good machine - mine went a while ago so can't remember features.

But it's easy to hit number runner when it gives u skill bonus which is a nice new thing.

And I mean skill bonus on the bottom of the machine not normal skill bonus.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep i agree these are decent and once show shouldn't piss you about too much.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bowie

Post by bowie »

Got NR yesterday, you have to collect the bonus which gives you plenty of time to see what your gonna set up. Nice.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

bowie wrote:Got NR yesterday, you have to collect the bonus which gives you plenty of time to see what your gonna set up. Nice.
Have'nt played this..I don't understand, what do u mean?? U have ample time on number runner on all reds to see what wins ur'e going to set up?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

2 down for the melons wrote:
bowie wrote:Got NR yesterday, you have to collect the bonus which gives you plenty of time to see what your gonna set up. Nice.
Have'nt played this..I don't understand, what do u mean?? U have ample time on number runner on all reds to see what wins ur'e going to set up?
When you get the trail bonus, an arrow goes whizzing along all the possible bonuses (like it does when you get to a feature exchange) and it lands on one and stops. So you can stand and stare at the bonus you're about to get, because you have the option to gamble for a different bonus (eg. the arrow stops on Numbers In View, there aren't enough numbers in view to get on the board, so you gamble the bonus for a different - hopefully better - one), or you collect the one you're offered.

If you gamble the bonus, the arrow 7 times out of 10 returns to where it was and you lose. Other times it awards something much better. So in the case of it landing on Number Runner, you can have a good look at the reels before you agree to collect it.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

Nixxy wrote:
2 down for the melons wrote:
When you get the trail bonus, an arrow goes whizzing along all the possible bonuses (like it does when you get to a feature exchange) and it lands on one and stops. So you can stand and stare at the bonus you're about to get, because you have the option to gamble for a different bonus (eg. the arrow stops on Numbers In View, there aren't enough numbers in view to get on the board, so you gamble the bonus for a different - hopefully better - one), or you collect the one you're offered.

If you gamble the bonus, the arrow 7 times out of 10 returns to where it was and you lose. Other times it awards something much better. So in the case of it landing on Number Runner, you can have a good look at the reels before you agree to collect it.

AH!..I see now!, thank you, for the explanation!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Great m/c i agree too
Very rare though :(

Got a £35/£105 a nice £75 profit today
bowie

Post by bowie »

Had a fucking mare with this yesterday, glowing it's tits off from teh off, three flats for about tenner prof, tonight got a seventy top from 40 glowing still, definately has it's benefits but still can put up a fight.
ob

Post by ob »

this seems fine when I've played it, it's not in hilo league by a long shot, but its way better than skulls/CALT :)