THE most random red EVER

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

THE most random red EVER

Post by Alpine021 »

It's called Hold ya Horses.

No wins - no nudges (unless offered on bonus)

I've no clue how u win on it. "wins" award steps i.e. if u get mystery win and it boosts to cherries that is 1 step. Max is red sevens which is 10 steps.

But it doesn't step to other wins u add up bonuses.

I just cannot really explain it but when some1 sees 1 they will know what I mean.

Basically the big center board is 5 big bonues trails and u have to get to the top on any trail to start "racing" where u go round the track and add up wins. U can stop at any point and if u land on a square u've already land on then ur dead.

It's just mad and I can't see how u would get jackpot as u very rarely get this high....
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

This has been about for quite a while, few other members were going on about it some time ago....didn't hear much more about it though so presumed it had failed?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Firstly Matt what u doin up? Don't know why I am :)

So it's not new? It's the most fucked up thing ever.

Just thought that if there was some sort of method or way of playing it that it would be amazing as it's soooo hard to win on for anybody else.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yep it's pretty old so I guess it's a failed test unless they're trying again. I asked an engineer a bit back and he's never had 1 through his business.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
AMK

Post by AMK »

its passed test. have 2 sited here. its good.

only offers the 1 repeat so you can only get a £70 top. its obviously been programmed for the release of the £70 jackpots.

usual rules apply

- if through the fiver
- if its offering red amount up top

It DOES have a mega streak (you just need to get £35 then it offers a repeat chance)

it also has a IM board. usually only pays the top on the IM board.

Have to admit its fecking wierd, very odd to play lol
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Don't understand what u mean by through a fiver?

There are no wins?

If u mean getting to the "racetrack" and it going past a fiver then obviously u r going to get more than a fiver as getting up there is rare....

?