lucky devil

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if its naturally offering red boxes and its not just a dodgy feature entry that had them showing straight away, ie you have gambled enough nudges on a board... you are two nudges away from blue sevens and theres a top in it (unless its just done 70/105)

so id only take red boxes if it was the "fluke" board that goes more or less all red on like two nudges and will kill you off if you go for more... or its only a quid or so in and you dont know if anyones hammered it

afterall, its quite possible to get 5 feature entrys within a tenner and milk five quid or a decent feature on every board... leaving you about 40 quid up.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

yessss :roll:
Unbelievable Jeff
Triton

Post by Triton »

This is a great machine for making a quick steal on when played right, but would always go for the top if it's showing reds and offering red dice
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

haven' seen one of these about for quite a while now
Triton

Post by Triton »

Well it's the first time i've ever seen one! :) don't get thany many machines near me as i live in a small town. Got an IJ4, The Gunpowder Slot, Lucky Devil and a DOND Whats In Your Box (chipped). Aswell as a few £500 JP's in a couple of bookies.
Whatever happened to the good old days!!