1st £1 stake on it's way

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
gambogaz1

1st £1 stake on it's way

Post by gambogaz1 »

50p stake award double numers £1 stake gives X4 Still a £35 Jackpot though by the looks of it.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
ob

Post by ob »

got this machine in town, one of the poorest of the new reds imo, constant £10 block very hard to read and poor streaks if you do indeed get a streak, you usually have to hope the first top repeats.... also never had a £105 off it after playing it maybe 30 times!

Not got the £1 option tho, the one in the picture didn't look like it either?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It's in the description of it on Players heaven. The 1 I've played was only 30p/50p
Wish I'd known the supertip though when I played it
"Fill up all the smash the cash amounts then press smash n grab for BIG money. "
I had it full twice but didn't want to risk getting fobbed off with something crap. :(
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
ob

Post by ob »

gambogaz1 wrote:It's in the description of it on Players heaven. The 1 I've played was only 30p/50p
Wish I'd known the supertip though when I played it
"Fill up all the smash the cash amounts then press smash n grab for BIG money. "
I had it full twice but didn't want to risk getting fobbed off with something crap. :(
OMG I wish I knew this!!!!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yeah got one of these too
First time played 200 into it for 70 then load back for 70 then dead
Not bothered with it since
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I'll join the not overly impressed club, played one a couple of months back and it just didn't seem that great for how ready it was. Full and flying, made sod all on it. Hardly nudge wins or anything.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bowie

Post by bowie »

The £1 stake is illegal until the law changes.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Christ ... Imagine how fast you could get through the game on £1/spin on Mega Spin - only to get a flat top after umpteen tenner blocks :x
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

played it today again, first board all red bar 2 on 1 nudge, offers cash falls red, next board also all red bar 2... obviously its sat on the £10 block though as usual, end up £80 for £70...

poor machine...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

just thought...

double stake and double jackpot on the new increase..

maybe just playing the same machines with double prize values?

prizes doubled on £1 stake???
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

Spyder wrote:just thought...

double stake and double jackpot on the new increase..

maybe just playing the same machines with double prize values?

prizes doubled on £1 stake???
Think that`s why the big names wanted £1/£70 - nice easy modification of machines - play double the stake, get double the prize - simple.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

ob wrote:played it today again, first board all red bar 2 on 1 nudge, offers cash falls red, next board also all red bar 2... obviously its sat on the £10 block though as usual, end up £80 for £70...

poor machine...
Played the 1 in manchester again yesterday. Have you taken the smash the cash when it's fully lit?? I did and it's certainly didn't give a top like players heaven make out. It racked up £31.50 before busting. At least it wasn't a safe pot though, only took another £10 to go up and do a £70 from around £30 odd in.
Oh yeah half a coke next to it but it was full 1st quid. Either someone still sticks to the rule of try for a board and if it's not ARB1 they walk or they'd done their brains in it. But it wasn't exactly glaringly red when I played it.