INDIANA JONES

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

You are quick enough to say about my spelling, why would i do £290 in for a 35 top, wow wee you made £50! £50 on a meal for you and your wife were did you go havister lol!
JG

Post by JG »

£3.50 carvery with all the trimmings. Get in there. There really are some nice trimmings. Yorkshire puds. Stuffing balls. Bread sauce. Gravy. Brussels. Roast potatoes. Fresh vegetables, peas, carrots, dhal, sweetcorn, parsnips and potatoes. You can have several cuts of meat and more than one Yorkshire.
Guinness £2 a pint. It used to be £1.50 but it boosted past £1.50. That's how ahead the Guinness price is now. Serious. Happy days.
Sometimes you can have cheap multi additions to the menu with cheap cups of pudding and chocolate cones, phones, what?
Dream on, there's no dial or no dhal, just a Hot Property and a member of the Paras who has now gone. He was a pro apparently. Used to quiz me a lot about various things.

That's the kind of meal you want, not some poxy lettuce and tomato buffet at Alan Partridge's favourite hostelry.

Who would go to The feckin Harvester ffs? That's the road to take with riches you might say, but you'll end up with a big red blush faster than speedy Gonzalez and a spectic, or sceptic wound.

There are other Harvesters. One was good for a quick Bucks, but not any more, the dream is over.

That one outside, not football, that Tom Brown game, used to, used to in the tists of mime have an chunpipped Flower Pive in there.

So £50. Nice. As Al Murray would say. £2 for the Guinness, £7 for the food, £1.83 for a glass of white line for the wady. Nice. My gaff, my rules.

"You! Yeah you there with the spiky hair. Whad'ya do for a living?"

"Err, I'm a system's consultant consultancy stylistic media analyst consultant consultancy." (very camp)

"I don't fink you understood the question, I said WHAT do you DO for a living?"

"I'm a system's consultant consultancy stylistic media analyst consultant consultancy."

"Fuck me. No wonder this country's going to the dogs."
steveseagull

Post by steveseagull »

"You! Yeah you there with the spiky hair. Whad'ya do for a living?"

"Err, I'm a system's consultant consultancy stylistic media analyst consultant consultancy." (very camp)

"I don't fink you understood the question, I said WHAT do you DO for a living?"

"I'm a system's consultant consultancy stylistic media analyst consultant consultancy."

"Fuck me. No wonder this country's going to the dogs."

He probably just wanted to say anything other than 'student'.
In Gustavo Augusto Poyet Dominguez we trust.
bowie

Post by bowie »

I have a very reliable one of these, my gripe is the mega spin is too slow.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

bowie wrote:I have a very reliable one of these, my gripe is the mega spin is too slow.
and them shit bonuses piss me off
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))