nasty red gamings

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I do pretty well out of:

- Gravesend (Where I used to live and has tonnes of machines that are often left gagging!)

- Bexley Village (A small place that actually has about 7 pubs, not often as profitable as Gravesend, but can sometimes be pretty good)

- Bexleyheath (Again, lots of machines that are worth playing can be found here. There are a lot of late-opening bars that turn into 'clubs' later in the evening. Always good pickings there in the morning when they revert back to 'old git having a Worthingtons' time! ;)

Of course there's times in all of these places where I'll 'come-a-cropper', but I've never been severely let down...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

York megabowl is really bad for money making. Completely swamped and covered by all sorts of players. I take it that Extreme you are on about is Round The Bend? Never tried it while i was there....

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

yeh round the bend, must have just caught it by fluke flying, I remember a couple of months back when I was last in york the megabowl being pretty dead.

In general I found York to be pretty covered, both spoons very burnt, especially the one thats not the micklegate one ( not sure of its name ), did ok of the non red gamings up there, but reds were very hit and miss. The X-rated seemed very burnt in a hottish looking pub, never once found it alive.

As a last point, the nobles machines seemed to show life, which I noticed about all nobles up north, which is odd, as arcades down here never have any life
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i agree
Unbelievable Jeff
Scott

Post by Scott »

You borrrrrrrrrrred mate? :lol:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

come round mine n dunhams 2night for a fifa tourney
i got more routes than loreal
CrosbyRules