Global - Who wants to be a millionhare

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Street Hawk

Global - Who wants to be a millionhare

Post by Street Hawk »

Hi guys im new to the whole "i own my own fruity" thing, and have just baught one. the global who wants to be a millionhare machine 25p play & £25 Jackpot, it came with new stickers to change the display, but i have no manual for it. im looking for manual if anyone could help me with one. i can open the machine with all keys but i dont know how to empty the hopper after i stuck a few quids in. any idea's & any help would be sweet.
mega thanks in advance.
Street.
spa

Post by spa »

I might just have a manual for this one.

To dump the hopper, open cash door, turn refil key, press dump button (located where the 2 cash boxes are, hit start.
Street Hawk

Post by Street Hawk »

Thanks for the reply, i have followed your instructions & managed to empty the hopper -£1 coin that seems to be stuck somewhere in the hoppper :? it displays the the quid on the balance screen but cant spit it out..lol nothing major but if you have a manual for this fruity i would be greatful.
many thanks
Street.
spa

Post by spa »

If i've not got back to you in a couple of days, pm me cause i've forgot (it's in the loft somewhere lol) :) , I had the machine and pretty sure I kept the manual :)
spa

Post by spa »

Street Hawk wrote:Thanks for the reply, i have followed your instructions & managed to empty the hopper -£1 coin that seems to be stuck somewhere in the hoppper :? it displays the the quid on the balance screen but cant spit it out..lol nothing major but if you have a manual for this fruity i would be greatful.
many thanks
Street.
You can pull the hopper out, quite easy too do. There should be a little round knob, bottom left closer on the front. Pull that back and slide the hopper out. It will still be connected up but you should beable to pull it out far enough to unscrew the 3 screws on the top, the plastic should then come free and you can get your hand in :)