going euro ???

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
eurobuskers

going euro ???

Post by eurobuskers »

Hi all!
If I buy a machine and take it home to france, what are the changes I must do?
I shouldnt have too much problem with the coin mechs, but will I have to do stuff with the pay-out system so it will work with euros??? :? :
BRISTOLMAN

Post by BRISTOLMAN »

Hi All depends on the hoppers, lol if its a newish machine.
If you choose a machine with azkoyen hopper u hoppers, they payout a range of size coins so you wont need to change hopper discs.
eurobuskers

Post by eurobuskers »

thanks, this is what I needed to know, when I worked on the machine in the 80s and 90s they had tubes so going euro would have been complicated.
Does this mean I will have to be careful when choosing a machine?
Goodnight and may your God be with you.
(Dave Allen)
BRISTOLMAN

Post by BRISTOLMAN »

what are you going to use it for, yourself or on a site with real people.
Its best if you get a machine with the hopper u. as its easy, but im sure any hopper machine would be easy to sort, just not sure how the software would work.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Your better off getting a machine like club cops n robbers which would have euro fitted (ones on ferries).
PHOENIXLEISURE

:o)

Post by PHOENIXLEISURE »

Buy any machine as you can teach and run all the cashflow series 126dfx upwards to accept your denomination, the tricky part is finding a machine with a universal hopper. At the moment azkoyen hopper U as mentioned works great as it auto adjusts to most dimensions. My advice is don't bother, buy one local when you get to france it could cause you sleepless nights.
"Technician Not Magician"
BRISTOLMAN

Post by BRISTOLMAN »

Hi all

Isn't gaming machines illegal in France, i remember they used to get around this by vending bubble gums lol, not sure about now. Iv just never heard of anyone selling into France, so I'm guessing its for home or is it for a back street ;-) lol
eurobuskers

Post by eurobuskers »

there seems to be nothing wrong with one in the living room or for collectors etc,just gotta declare it at the prefecture
Goodnight and may your God be with you.
(Dave Allen)
BRISTOLMAN

Post by BRISTOLMAN »

Hi Euro

So you have no worries about the software if its just for you. thats easy then, £1 =1 euro hopper 10p hopper - 10 cent hopper, just need to reprogram the coin mech and check hopper discs.