Gamesoft Creepy Cash

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
andygray

Gamesoft Creepy Cash

Post by andygray »

I own a Gamesoft Creepy Cash Fruit machine, it has been working lovely until tonight, I ran £400 quid through it and emptied the hopped (I have done this many times) I refilled the hopper in the usual manor, now when it restarts it will not pay out the remaining balance (£153.60).

When it restart it still shows the operators screen with the 70.00 cash 100p, the gold and silver couldron do not display an amount and it will not pay out the remaining balance.

Does anyone have any idea on this situation. Has anyone ever come across this before, how did you fix it?

It still plays fine in demo mode, if I put coins or notes in it, it takes them but does not give the credits and will not play.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a great machine.

Andy Gray
andygray

Post by andygray »

I have managed to sort the problem out.

For those that may come across a similar problem, the solution was to change the percentage payout, restart the machine, it then paid out what was owing.

I then changed the percentage payout back to what it was set at and restarted again. It is now playing fine, the only downside was that the pots reset back to £20 each.

Andy Gray
andygray

Problem solved

Post by andygray »

I have managed to sort the problem out.

For those that may come across a similar problem, the solution was to change the percentage payout, restart the machine, it then paid out what was owing.

I then changed the percentage payout back to what it was set at and restarted again. It is now playing fine, the only downside was that the pots reset back to £20 each.

Andy Gray
andygray

Post by andygray »

Not sure why that posted twice, sorry