"Hey check it out alarm"

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Big brother

"Hey check it out alarm"

Post by Big brother »

Hello all have recently purchased a Big brother £250 jackpot machine for my garage.

I have moved the machine around after it was working fine for a week or so and now I get the most annoying "check it out" alarm playing on repeat when I switch the machine on. The screen also displays "reset bbrc" when I switch it on, not sure if it showed this when it worked or not.

Can anyone help me get rid of this alarm and get it working again?! :-)

Also is anyone selling a manual for this machine or know where I could get one?

Thanks
Scott
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the reset message is normal, you should get an error code or message on the same display.

this will tell us whats wrong.
Big brother

Post by Big brother »

The led lights / code on the mpu5 has 4 solid green led solid lights on constant and the 5th light shows a cycle of 2 X green flash follows by 5 X red flash.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Scott
Big brother

Post by Big brother »

The led lights / code on the mpu5 has 4 solid green led solid lights on constant and the 5th light shows a cycle of 2 X green flash follows by 5 X red flash.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Scott
Big brother

Post by Big brother »

Machine started showing Mux alarm code 30-51z. Switched it on and then back off and suddenly after about the 15th time it came back to life. Apparently (according to local amusement arcade company rep) I should be leaving it on in the garage for a full day occasionally to keep away dampness as I am keeping it in the garage.
lee

Post by lee »

Mux alarms are multiplex for your lights,if it comes on again I would look at the blue and green plugs on your mux 5 board or it could be the mux 5 board failing