Hopper issues Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Arc £70 jack, 25,50,£1 play 2007

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
dentist69

Post by dentist69 »

Yeah, worked out from the manual that putting it on test, then using the R2 button once putting it to the 2nd of the sequences (coin out test) then pressing R1 to enter test, by pressing L1 it will dump one coin but by holding down L1 and keeping it pressed for 10 seconds it dumps the hoppers entire contents. I did this yesterday but then when i put it all back together again and tried a quid it didn't do the trick as was still sending them to the excess tray.

I had a feeling i was about to have this problem before Christmas, cos counted £344 directly out of the hopper on black Friday to go shopping with lol, was payday the following week so new i could replace it, replaced it and saved more, stuck 340 into it and it took 10 then started going into the excess, i thought great, i now know what the max float is. But since then i spent a 150 of it, keeping 200 in, it then took 50 and went to bottom again so was getting confused at this point. Now this.

All the manual says is when doing a dump hopper if amount is less than 125 but not more than 250 to top it up to the min amount. Slightly confusing.
dentist69

Post by dentist69 »

Yeah, worked out from the manual that putting it on test, then using the R2 button once putting it to the 2nd of the sequences (coin out test) then pressing R1 to enter test, by pressing L1 it will dump one coin but by holding down L1 and keeping it pressed for 10 seconds it dumps the hoppers entire contents. I did this yesterday but then when i put it all back together again and tried a quid it didn't do the trick as was still sending them to the excess tray.

I had a feeling i was about to have this problem before Christmas, cos counted £344 directly out of the hopper on black Friday to go shopping with lol, was payday the following week so new i could replace it, replaced it and saved more, stuck 340 into it and it took 10 then started going into the excess, i thought great, i now know what the max float is. But since then i spent a 150 of it, keeping 200 in, it then took 50 and went to bottom again so was getting confused at this point. Now this.

All the manual says is when doing a dump hopper if amount is less than 125 but not more than 250 to top it up to the min amount. Slightly confusing.
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

confusing?? any1 else got keys
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the hopper float muist be 350.

when you say you took£150 out of it,how did you remove the coins?

also the coins in in the cashboxes.

does the machine seperate the pound coins from the 50's, 10's etc or does it mix them up?
dentist69

Post by dentist69 »

I just took hopper out and counted it, put it in money bags, put hopper back in machine and left it thinking the machine would know automatically i.e using sensors as old fashioned ones used to do when they had tubes

Yes the machine seperates the coins. £1s on their own in the left box everything else right box.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

if you take money out the hopper without dumping it, the the machine has no way of knowing the hopper float.
this is whats causing you problems

If the machine is seperating the smash from the £1 coin's it suggests the mech is routing correctly.
dentist69

Post by dentist69 »

This problem is now rectified, i worked out how to clear the memory and perform a hopper dump!

My new thread is about the very first problem i was experiencing with said machine but which i couldn't explain very well but have got to the bottom of what must be causing it. Totally baffled by this one!
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

what a dump head