Alarm 52 36

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
plazmapete

Alarm 52 36

Post by plazmapete »

Turned on my statwars machine today. Got a very loud alarm no id chip no characteriser. Whats gone wrong ?
plazmapete

Post by plazmapete »

Read the program may be corrupt and will need reloading via compact flash card. Is this correct ? Thanks what size card would I need and is there a place I can download the game or can someone send it me ? Thanks.
plazmapete

Post by plazmapete »

E SERVICE want £45 for the software on a CF card. Surely somebody on this site must know somewhere cheaper ???
plazmapete

Post by plazmapete »

Is there a way to copy the software to a CF card ? Tested the battery on the game card and got 1.1 volt. Turned the machine on and got almost 3 volts and it's up and running. So may need new battery fitting.
plazmapete

Post by plazmapete »

Do I need to change the battery on the game card or the battery on the mpu5. Or both ??
Fruits4u

Post by Fruits4u »

Hi there

I have a large supply of fruit machine parts ranging from eproms, coin mechs, hoppers and alot more for new to old machines. I have over the years gathered alot of contacts which deal with new and old machines so if you need help, support or a machine part please contact me where i will be happy to help.

I offer next day delivery on ALL stocked parts if not i will source this for you.

Email our tech dept NOW :- superhacker_2010-fruits@yahoo.co.uk