astra red hot 7 help needed please

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
wiltshirewoodcraft

astra red hot 7 help needed please

Post by wiltshirewoodcraft »

Hello am new to the forum, am also a newbie when it comes to fruit and slot machines.

I'm looking for a manual or some advise as to how I can check the computer is working as I can't seem to get any signal output. Green light is showing on computer and fans are runing, my first thought would be the connector for the monitor is broken at the computer end however are there any other problems that would cause this?
I also need to work out how to getthe lights working on the machine as well so ideally I could do with a manual if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance!
wiltshirewoodcraft

The attachment P_20150303_233537.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
P_20150303_233537.jpg
wiltshirewoodcraft

The attachment P_20150303_233553.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
P_20150303_233553.jpg
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

take the cmos battery out the pc for a minute, refit and power it up again.
if the battery is a bit ropey the machine could be in bios lockout....

connect the pc to a normal monitor using a standard vga cable , add a keyboard, switch it on and hit f2, f10 f12 see if you can get into bios.

you could also connect the hardrive to a good pc and check if its working or not.
wiltshirewoodcraft

Hello, thanks for your reply, I have changed the battery and linked this up to a monitor with a couple of different VGA cables and still no signal output so I'm going to look at the VGA connector itself on the PC. Ram and HDD check are also being done