Reflex Gaming Reel Error

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Mike25

Reflex Gaming Reel Error

Post by Mike25 »

I've just bought a Reflex Gaming called Alice's Wonderland but when I switch it on it comes up with 24 Reel Error 4, and it won't stop alarming. I've opened the machine and realigned the reel and the opto (I think!), but the error code still shows. Do I need to reset the machine now, or once it's fixed will the error code disappear automatically? If anyone knows if it can be sorted easily, please let me know as it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

power the machine on and off

if the alarm stops , u have fixed it

if the alarm stays on then u still got a problem :)
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

Thanks. It still has the error code showing when powered back on, any ideas as to what I should try next?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

how did u relaligned the reel and opto?
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

It was quite far out but still within the range of the adjustable clip on the side. It's sorted now, as I mentioned it to an engineer who was fixing the machine in the local, and he popped round and got it working. He said he was happy to help and it was no problem, so I gave him a few quid for some beers this evening. So thanks buzzer for the replies, but in the end I cheated and got a professional in. Thoroughly nice guy, it's not often people offer to give their time and expertise for free.