Percentage settings

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Steveohim

Percentage settings

Post by Steveohim »

Does anyone know how to change the % setting on my cop the lot fruit machine?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

it is done by percentage key, you might have a variable key fitted already..

look at this thread.

pretty much explains what u need to know.. :)
Steveohim

Post by Steveohim »

I've just got this machine and filled it up with a £100 in £1 coins and set it on 10p play with £5 jackpot.i was only playing this about 20 mins and had 4 jackpots all with the red flashing logo.i want my friends to play it using there own money but not if the payout is set too high.also the cash full lamp is luminated.does it have too much cash in it?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

what machine is it, who's the manufacturer?
what percentage is it on?
Steveohim

Post by Steveohim »

It's a bell fruit machine called cop the lot it's got a 78% chip on it
stekebabman

Post by stekebabman »

You didn't happen to press 'Hopper topped up' switch did you when you floated it?
Assuming you did float it and not just drop them in the hopper ??
If you only dropped in 100 £'s,it should be looking for another £25 to fully float and then any further £'s put through coin slot 'should' theoretically go straight to cash box at bottom(if of course plus any coins paid out.

If you need any help advice on float/dump procedures drop me a PM,I'll go through it with you,this was one of my favourites when I was quite a bit younger :) :) ,always wanted one of these,but could never afford one,then kids came along,and as you say,the rest is history LOL
Steveohim

Post by Steveohim »

Not sure what u mean by float it.i did just drop it in its now got about £120 in it.thanks some advice would be great.for some reason I don't get notifications when I receive a post even though I set it to instant email.you on FB or email?