stake play help

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
egan79

stake play help

Post by egan79 »

hi guys i have a global warped fruitmachine 2006 with a eclipse mpu board the help iam needing is its multi stake 10p 30p 50p every time a play and changed the stake to play on 30p after i have done say i go back to the machine 5mins later and put a few quid in it always goes to the 50p stake so if not careful i end up playing 50p just wonder if there is a setting on the dip swithes to remember the last stake you played only reason i ask because if iam in the local boozer or club the machines seems to keep the last play stake there played
SteamyWee

Post by SteamyWee »

Hi. There will not be a way to do this. The developer intended it to revert to the 50p stake after attract mode (Flashing lights while not in credit) in an effort to encourage players on to the 50p stake. Some manufacturers take a different approach, hence why the machine in your local boozer is different.
egan79

Post by egan79 »

thank you steamy thought as much wonder if you will know this was bit random when playing the game and when landing on a ? it does mot let you collect anything you alread have it poo or bust lol is the a dip setting that changes that or again just the way it made cheer
SteamyWee

Post by SteamyWee »

You would have had the chance to take what you already had before taking the next gamble and landing on the '?' I often wish I could turn back time after pressing the button! lol
egan79

Post by egan79 »

yea steamy i see your point but some machines still let you collect when you land on a ? it was just a question of any settings think its more the new machines that work like that now