Pay out rate to high

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Grouch

Pay out rate to high

Post by Grouch »

Hi guys,
This is my first post so go easy. I have just bought a Mazooma Trail Blazer after years of wanting a fruit machine. Through this forum I have already found out how to turn the volume up and down but the machine is paying out too much. I want to use it as a money box as well and it keeps paying out every time I go on it and emptying the quids. I've got about 60 pound coins in it. How can I change the settings to stop it paying out all of the time?

Cheers
marty200868

Post by marty200868 »

if its a scorpion 4 board its the dil switchs 14 15 16 for %
on my machine if there on on on its 90% payout
Grouch

Post by Grouch »

Cheers Marty, but I don't know what the dill switch is. I have the manual but it doesn't say out about it.
marty200868

Post by marty200868 »

The attachment untitled1.jpg is no longer available
the bank of switchs diff colours if u have the same board it will be 14 15 16 next to the red button
Attachments
untitled1.jpg
My eyes are spinning

Post by My eyes are spinning »

I posted the settings for the DIL switches between 70 and 90% in the Bell Fruit section under the Bell Fruit Mazooma manual thread (2003).
Mazooma is a Bell Fruit clone, the internal workings of the machines are identical.
Grouch

Post by Grouch »

Thanks for the responses guys, I have a better idea now but am unable to locate the circuit board, is it underneath. Something?
reelman

Post by reelman »

A aluminium box on the back wall. Remove that, and you'll see the board in all its glory. However, there is a smaller plate located on this box itself, which can be removed easily. It's about 3 inches x 2 inches, and can be removed just by using a 10p coin to twist the securing lug (no special tools required) and it provides easy access to the Dil switches.
Grouch

Post by Grouch »

Found it :D

There are two switches a green one and a red one, which is which, and how many times do I press them?

Last question.

Thanks.
marty200868

Post by marty200868 »

The red one is reset
The green one is for the menu turn machine on with doors closed
Wait till its loaded up open top door wait again turn refill key then press
The green one you will hear a sound you are in full menu
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

the actual % key is not on the mainboard it is on a breakout board on the lhs of the cabinet.
My eyes are spinning

Post by My eyes are spinning »

The switches you refer to on the breakout board are to set various stake and prize settings, i.e. 5p stake- £75 Jackpot, 25p stake-£200 jackpot etc. The settings for a standard club machine on dual stake 10/20p £100/£250 Jackpot are done via DIL switches 14,15,16 on the main board. There is a DIL switch on the main board ( i think number 12) which enables the 10p/20p play and this over rides the switches on the breakout board once set to on.