Strim error 19 JPM club cluedo HELP PLEASE!!

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
johnnyvalentine

Strim error 19 JPM club cluedo HELP PLEASE!!

Post by johnnyvalentine »

Greetings, I wonder if anyone can help me? I have the above machine with the above error. I am told it is most probably a coin mech error which usually relates to a 'coin on a string" type scenario. It's only used by the Wife and myself so that's not the case. I have been advised to dismantle the coin mech and clean it, which I've done to no avail.
I have also tried the reset button, nothing. Another thing I've noticed is that when the machine is switched on, during the set up period it says "cluedo 50p" etc. However, it used to say "cluedo 10p" as that is what it is set to. I haven't touched the DIL switches ever as I was happy with it being set to 10p.
I am reluctant to shell out for a new coin mech only to find that the error is still there! After all the machine only cost £80 but I really don't want to scrap it as we've only had it 6 months or so and we're still seeing different features etc.
I'm not too clued up on all this [pardon the pun} but I'm willing to have a bash at whatever needs doing if anyone has any ideas!!
Thank you
Mark

Post by 6502 »

Does it still error if the coin mech physically is disconected ?
if so then I say MPU fault
johnnyvalentine

Post by johnnyvalentine »

yes it does, i dpn't like the sound of MPU fault!