help with new machine

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
caby dave

help with new machine

Post by caby dave »

ok got hold of a barcrest king kebab machine the other day and its showing the fault 17- 83 pound opto blocked tamper . A bit of research says that its either a dirty sensor or hopper problem thing being i think its the wrong mech in it all together as i cant even see how the pounds drop it in to the hopper. The hoppers a cash flow 126 dfx if that helps and on a mpu 5 board. And if anyone can stear me in the direction of a service manual as i need to find out how to clear the amounts of coins in and out. Cheers guys
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Its deffo the IR eye that's either dirty or faulty, you can clean it with a cotton bud, just remove the rotating drum in the hopper an it's
underneath.
insert 20p to play
titan

Post by titan »

give it a good clean our kid, will be as good as new in no time
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

caby dave wrote:ok got hold of a barcrest king kebab machine the other day and its showing the fault 17- 83 pound opto blocked tamper . A bit of research says that its either a dirty sensor or hopper problem thing being i think its the wrong mech in it all together as i cant even see how the pounds drop it in to the hopper. The hoppers a cash flow 126 dfx if that helps and on a mpu 5 board. And if anyone can stear me in the direction of a service manual as i need to find out how to clear the amounts of coins in and out. Cheers guys
Sounds like the correct coin mech is fine but there may be an issue with the sorter/manifold/funneling tubes?