jpm arcadia fruit machine help

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
sjc4mc

jpm arcadia fruit machine help

Post by sjc4mc »

hi i am new to all of this i have just got my self a jpm arcadia fruit machine but it wont work when i turn it on all the lights come on on the power supply and on the reels but the status light does nothing the display lights dont work and the bit that tells you how much credit you have left wont light up either. the bloke said to me when i picked it up that the last time he turned it on it reset itself and then just stopped working please help me get it going again
djjohnnyb

hi

Post by djjohnnyb »

i have the same prob any help plzz
proc9066

Post by proc9066 »

Does the status light on the main impact card stay solid red, flash or not light at all? Does the program card show signs of damage from the battery? The prog card plugs into the main impact card there may also be another card that plugs into the main impact card this could be the sound card. Let me know!
djjohnnyb

Post by djjohnnyb »

nope it dont come on at all all the leds come on all over the reels and stuff but not on mail board its been in a shed for 4 year not pluged in but not gotin the speaker pops when u turn it on and all lights on power pack work as well
proc9066

Post by proc9066 »

The led on the main impact board should flash. This indicates that the machine/board have come out of reset. What machine is it Arcadia or another JPM game?

difficult to diagnose like this but I would imagine the main impact board is broken. You can sometimes pick these up on eBay for £20-30 quid. Also does the program card show signs of damage? Often the battery leaks and damages the card maybe upload a decent pic.

Let me know and I will try and help. Where in country are you?
djjohnnyb

Post by djjohnnyb »

its a jpm streaker a will get pics done the day for you it dont look like there is anything up as its not been tuched and am in scotland
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

It's usually the processor cards on these that get battery damaged and cause boot problems. Sometimes the main boards become faulty but it's less common.