does anyone now how to change payout settings scorpion mpu1

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
dickie12

does anyone now how to change payout settings scorpion mpu1

Post by dickie12 »

hello everyone ive finally sorted my deluxe only fools and horses machine out. but it pays out too much ive got a certificate with it that states it was change to 70% payout in 1994. the machine is 5p play with a £3 repeat jackpot i got the machine to use as a money box really for a bit of fun but it keeps paying out jackpots for evey £1 i put in it i can get £3 to £6 out no matter how hard i try to lose at it, it will just spin in jackpot and give me repeat ive played it for a while and i cant run out of cash but the machine will keep paying till its tubes are empty anyone got any idea,s cheers
lee

Post by lee »

you probably need a new battery in
dickie12

Post by dickie12 »

already fitted i was getting ram error 1 when i was using it with the battery removed i have now fitted a new battery and reset the ram error codes cheers
dickie12

Post by dickie12 »

can anyone help just keep getting jackpot after jackpot i put £2 into today and won £12 its like this all the time
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

this time next year you'll be a millionaire.....

sorry, putting a new battery in it will clear the long term percentage , if you keep playing it ,it'll right itself eventually.

edit..hmm did'nt read the first post properly ,seems like you're back to square one.
pager

Post by pager »

I had this problem with my JPM Monopoly...Tunred out to be corrupt game chips?
The Beast Is Gonna Pay...
dickie12

Post by dickie12 »

i think iam going to have to look out for some game chips for it from another machine. i thought it was getting better today put £1.00 in, £1.40 out put that back in, £1.80 out put that back in got to the last spin thought yes its not going to pay for once got me up on the board won £3.00 jackpot then three repeats so payed £12 out i gave up at this point this machine just dont like money
dickie12

Post by dickie12 »

not been on here for a while could you give me some more info i can switch it from 5p play £3 jackpot or 10p play £6 jackpot but not 20p play i have the book for the machine and it dosent mention a 20p play mode cheers