Simpsons

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
harrrrrrry

Simpsons

Post by harrrrrrry »

Have just bought my first ever machine, simpsons from maygay (the one with bart skateboarding in the corners)

Got it off ebay and the guy has sent the machine but forgot to put the coin mechanism back in and is posting it seperately.

Is it easy to put back in? Or has anyone got a manual or diagram or something that they could point me in the direction of?

A manal for the actual machine would be great too!

Thankyou!
soundwave77

Re: Simpsons

Post by soundwave77 »

Yes coin mechs are quite easy to put in, the mech has 2 pins each side of it and it simply slots into the slots on the mech chassis, then simply plug the plug into it and WEHEY youve done it!!

Good Luck
harrrrrrry

Post by harrrrrrry »

Got the coin mech in no trouble, and it accepts coins and the credits go up, but the machine is set to free play, I can get it off free play by moving number 6 on the circuit board, but then it takes money but does not pay any out, do I need to set it to something else, any ideas please?
PHOENIXLEISURE

:)

Post by PHOENIXLEISURE »

Hi I have opened a site with a forum with answers to all questions but you have to pay to join £5.00 We have qualified techs on site 7 days and they do have a great knoweledge of machines and helping amateurs.
"Technician Not Magician"