Club Crazy Fruits - Missing game card

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Roppa11

Club Crazy Fruits - Missing game card

Post by Roppa11 »

Hi

I have acquired 2 club crazy fruits machines, one is in working order, aside from a few missing bulbs - the other has no game card.

When I power up the broken machine the red light on the psu comes on, as does the red flashing light on the scorpion board. In addition the 3 green lights on the scorpion board come on also. There doesn't appear to be any battery leakage on the board.

Would the fact there is no game card mean that none of the lights on the front of the machine would come on? The large bulbs under the reels do not light up. I've also noticed that when connected to power the psu doesn't make a buzzing noise which is standard with the other machines I have or have had.

I'm just trying to work out what to do first in terms of trying to get this going. I could remove the game card from the working machine and try it in the damaged one but if the damaged one should "do more" without the game card when powered up this isn't probably the first place to start.

Many thanks

Mark
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the machihne will do nothing without the gamecard.

also there should be 4 green led's on the board...
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

buzzer wrote:the machihne will do nothing without the gamecard.

also there should be 4 green led's on the board...
Thanks for the info yes there are indeed 4 green lights I've rechecked. I can get a game card seemingly cheap enough but where do you go to get the software for the specific machine put onto the card? Is it possible to copy this info from the working machines game card and apply it to the new one?

Thanks
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

The industry does not like to sell stuff to anyone who does not have an operators license. so getting a prgram could be challenging.

if you have an eeprom programmer and a couple of blank eeprom's , then yes you can copy the program over, although i'm guessing you woun't have them...

unless you know a freindly service engineer, i don't know what to suggest..
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

Ah I see thanks - looks like I'll be selling it on spares or repairs. It looks like you get more money for parts if you strip them down - sad state of affairs really.