my new machine

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
svfun

my new machine

Post by svfun »

Hi picked my first machine up today .never owned one before so quite new to this..the machine is a CASHANOVA by MAZOOMA..My question is although it works perfect its set at 25p play .the missus wants a play and shes tight lol so can it be set at a lower rate say 10p play .or anything cheaper than 25p
thanks
chris
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

not 100% , but yes you should be able to ,,,,,,, im sure one of our tech heads will be on shortly to inform you of dip-switches and percentage keys etc ,,,,,,, but even then you'll probably still need new decal's/graphics.

alternatively there's a percentage key that can adjust your mrs ,,,,,,,,,, trouble is its made of gold , and only works temporarily until another present is bought :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

This machine is fully switchable to 10p play £5 jackpot.You will need the decals though.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
svfun

Post by svfun »

thanks for replys..as said its all new to me ..Decals ? ..are they pricey ?..where to get from ?...easy to fit ? ...sorry for the amount of questions . i really know nothing technical about these machines
thanks
chris
Johnny's Amusements

The decals are pieces of plastic with the win awards on them. Very east to change. They just slip in & out. You need to have a switchable stakes & prizes key as well.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

svfun

Post by svfun »

thanks for replys johnny .is this stuff i can still buy..i gather this machine is from 2000.so 12yrs old
cheers
chris
reelman

Post by reelman »

I may contradict Johnny here, but you've said that it's currently on 25p per play, but what is the jackpot currently set at? If it's a club machine, the lowest you'll be able to change it to will be a £75 jackpot, with perhaps a 5p play.
Johnny's Amusements

svfun wrote:thanks for replys johnny .is this stuff i can still buy..i gather this machine is from 2000.so 12yrs old
cheers
chris
You will be very lucky to get them as the machine is so old. I may have a friend who can help you. Just to confirm is it a 3 reel machine with a jackpot of either £25 0r £15?

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if you cant get the decals ,,,,,,,, dont bother removing and defacing the old ones , you may want to sell it on when your bored of it.

instead get creative with the crayola and let your inner rolf harris come to the forefront , and simply blue tac to the glass.
Little discipline = BIG issue

svfun

Post by svfun »

Johnny's Amusements wrote:You will be very lucky to get them as the machine is so old. I may have a friend who can help you. Just to confirm is it a 3 reel machine with a jackpot of either £25 0r £15?
Ye Johnny its 3 reels ..25 jackpot with repeat chance .and 15 prize for 3 sevens
cheers chris
svfun

Post by svfun »

trayhop123 wrote:if you cant get the decals ,,,,,,,, dont bother removing and defacing the old ones , you may want to sell it on when your bored of it.

instead get creative with the crayola and let your inner rolf harris come to the forefront , and simply blue tac to the glass.

its an idea lol..