Fruitchat buy out.....

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
jpfuk

Fruitchat buy out.....

Post by jpfuk »

Over the past week.. there have been whispers that i.. [ jpf ] have bought fruit chat.. Now as much as i would find it amusing/have the funds to do so.. It is not true..... I have no interest in this site, or any fruit forum, as you may have heard.. JPFUK closed 3 weeks ago, by my hand, and the site was wiped off the net for good...

I know a few of the lads started again after i closed doors on jpf and are building what will be a great site... but thats neither here nor there, I HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN THIS SITE... and i'm sure as hell not gunna buy a sinking ship......

That said.... time for my new hobbie......

Stalking lady gaga looooooooool... camel toe and " A " cup... who cares..... shes lush..

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpE0RDXUQMM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpE0RDXUQMM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Erm, where be these whispers?

Also, wondered where you'd been recently... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

as far as i'm aware this 'ship' remains ultra bouyant ,i've just checked the hull and am pleased to report no obvious damage,jpfuk sorry to here you scuttled yours, but hey, a ship sure as hell needs sailors . :wink: only joking btw,welcome back!
jpfuk

Post by jpfuk »

Yeah.. sorry guys, i kinda went metal last time i was here.... threw some insults around after 8lts of cider.....

I closed jpf 3 weeks ago, was orriginaly for a re-ferb, but after what amounted to a mass in house row.. i wiped the entire site.. shame.. but hey... life gose on.......

Cheers for the welcome back.. I really dont deserve it tbh.. ive pissed off many a person on here , but thats just me as a bloke.. regaurdless off what i did own.....

Any hoo... with regaurds to this place..... sinking ship was a little harsh, but again thats me lol... just 2 months away and its awfully quiet tbh...

Still i'm back now.. and forum free.... looks like i can request and change my shite user name and start posting as a proper member... :D :D :D

I have just gained my liesence to open and run a poker site..... 6 weeks till launch.. if u guys can muster 15 players i throw a freeroll league ure way... :D :D
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

nice play on words with 'Hull' lugger abeit maybe not intended but isnt the owner of this site from Hull or should i say Ull
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

an unintentional play on words lol,see you now have a spacebar :) must be your new sony Vaio,i have one too and it is very nice 8) ,only downside is that if it goes wrong at any point in the future the bits are pricey being as they will only take 'proper' sony parts,but hey! who cares.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

When it is quiet on here it generally means that everyone is doing a machine before the imminent rechip.
Roulette free since December 2011.
keno

Post by keno »

Would you still stalk lady gaga knowing she looks like this under all her make-up & shit?

jpfuk

Post by jpfuk »

Got plenty of bags ive collected from summerfields.. lol.. new there was a reason i saved them... but RAR.... she is a bit ming bat with no concret on her face lol... :D :D
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

jpfuk

Post by jpfuk »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind, i'm still gunna stalk her, i meen him, it.. what ever :wink: :wink:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Can't argue with that, makes perfect sense.
Cobwebs 👆
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »