mourinho

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
random stop

mourinho

Post by random stop »

have i heard right , he has threwn his premiership winners medal into the crowd after the game ????????????
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, he threw it straight into the crowd. He already has one, so why get another eh? :D :)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
tka

Post by tka »

Whoever caught it will put it straight onto ebay.
No wonder I drink!
admin

Post by admin »

On a similar note, Ronnie O'sullivan gave his cue away today to a lad from the audiance, probably end up on ebay as well!

It may need a nw tip 8)
random stop

Post by random stop »

ronnie o sullivan fair enough , thats a nice gesture , but mourinho , well i think thats disrespectful and im not just saying it coz its chelsea , coz i think mourinho is a class act , ive heard since that that was the last thing he done when he left porto . hmmmmmm
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

It was a present to thank the fans. He threw his jacket in also. Thought he was going to go starkers!!!!.

The best team over nine months won, even if they are the richest.
random stop

Post by random stop »

aw yeh the league table doesnt lie. the amount of m oney they have to be honest creates resentment from other clubs. and now ive had time to reflect , i think saying he was disrespectful for throwing it away was a bit strong , although still crazy.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

I think he likes the "Everybody hates us, we don't care" tag which was overused at Millwall.
mjd

Post by mjd »

I [as you know] dont like him. but i did laugh when i saw the whole chelsea bench erupt to gallas's goal and he just sat there motionless :roll:
boom