Reading Vs Man U

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
mjd

Reading Vs Man U

Post by mjd »

Wow! ive never seen a start to a game like that before! 3-0 to United in the first 5 minutes!!
Saha's goal was brilliant strike, and Solskjaers finish was top draw!
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

i remember leicester going 4-0 up in around 15 minutes against derby at pride park/baseball ground a few years back, but this is 2 good teams :( :roll: :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
rollem

Post by rollem »

3-1 at half time. Reading can still pull it back!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

lucky man u
mjd

Post by mjd »

Shambolic 2nd half display. I suppose it was a bit like a Greyhound Race, United trapped well, and reading came back but couldn't quite get there.. Theres a warped theory for you!

other than the first 20 minutes not a good showing at all. Other teams (including Liverpool) will have been watching that.
boom
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Reading have scored six against Man Ure this season. Shame they have let eight in.lol.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Well, what a match! I thought we were gonna have a dicey game anyway, as our second string is never that effective. But to go three up within 6 minutes was astonishing, has there ever been a quicker set of goals than that? ;)

I'd say though, that from when Saha missed the 4th, things turned against us, and we were lucky to avoid extra time. And bringing Ron & Roon on just shows the respect that Fergie had for Reading and the way they were performing in the later stages of the game.

Still, looking forward to the Liverpool game this weekend. I think I'll say that if we win our next three games, we should be home and dry, with a nice points buffer to play with... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I think they got very lucky in the end. I really don't know whats happened to Heinze the reliable tough tackler.....last night he was awful. Couldn't tackle, kept diving in, and worst of all couldn't clear it more than 10 yards or sideways into his own box! Shocking!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Extreme Eddie wrote:i remember leicester going 4-0 up in around 15 minutes against derby at pride park/baseball ground a few years back, but this is 2 good teams :( :roll: :wink:

It was Pride park and i was there :roll: Hesky got a hatrick of identical headrers if i remember correctly? Completely wrecked the game after 15mins nothing else happenened :?
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]
Still, looking forward to the Liverpool game this weekend. I think I'll say that if we win our next three games, we should be home and dry, with a nice points buffer to play with... ]

Nah, you'll lose at Anfield and at Stamford Bridge and it'll go down to the last game.........hopefully 8) , am having flashbacks to Utd not beating West Ham and losing title to Blackburn all over again
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

No chance that we'll not win the title this time around... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

JustAnotherClone wrote:
Extreme Eddie wrote:i remember leicester going 4-0 up in around 15 minutes against derby at pride park/baseball ground a few years back, but this is 2 good teams :( :roll: :wink:

It was Pride park and i was there :roll: Hesky got a hatrick of identical headrers if i remember correctly? Completely wrecked the game after 15mins nothing else happenened :?

that the one mate, who was you cheering for??
Cobwebs 👆