only fools top 40

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Scott

only fools top 40

Post by Scott »

after watching the top 40 greatest moments of only fools and horses on U.K gold last i thought i'd start this thread too see peoples personal favourites. the U.K gold top 3 were:

1st Del falling through the bar
2nd the chandelier
3rd Batman and Robin

my favourite would have to be Batman and Robin, and my favourite episode as a hole would be tea for three when Del goes on the hanglider, it still makes me laugh now when i see Rodneys red face with his cheese and Del holds his hand up and says 'HOW' :lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant.
Cobwebs 👆
itsme

Post by itsme »

ive always got uk gold on. every time an episode comes on i end up in stitches even though ive seen them all countless times before.

as for my fave.... its got to be batman & robin. for me its that bit where rodders clenches is fist.. "del...lets go" just after saving that bird from harry kewells bird. is it sheree murphy ?? she was in that gang of thugs.

1st class entainment. del falling through the bar in just mint.

i just wish they would make some more but sadly not.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
Debz

Post by Debz »

:lol: i am watching the top 40 now.

i like the last 3 the most, but i cant make my mind up what i like most.

Actually i do really like the Turbanator one! i think that would be my best...oh and the vascectomy :D
nudgesuk wrote:nah were all good people on here i can just imagine what a nightout it would be cos some of these boys are crazy lol i reckon it would be a great laugh.
Fader

Post by Fader »

id say:

batman and robin
falling off bar
blow up dolls
Chance favours the prepared mind!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

blow up dolls :lol: classic
Scott

Post by Scott »

itsme wrote:just after saving that bird from harry kewells bird. is it sheree murphy ?? she was in that gang of thugs.
good spot, just had a look on the end credits on my DVD and it is her. would never have noticed.
Cobwebs 👆
Fruity

Post by Fruity »

Wasn't on the top 40, but there's 2 that stick out for me

1. When del goes to the bar and he hasn't enough money to pay for the drinks, mike says he'll sell them cheap so del offers him a fiver, then he makes him turn his hands over.......classic

2. When rodney's trying to park the van, trigger is trying to help him 'hard on your left dave' when he finally parks trigger tells him he cant park there........brilliant
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i always liked the bit when they are doing a sweep for the name of racquel's baby and trigger says they are going to name it "rodney; after dave"

also boycie's laugh. try as they might nobody can do a good impression of that.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Scott

Post by Scott »

The bus going up in flames in jolly boys outing another classic :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I love that Eddie!
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Got to be one of the best comedies of all time, come on, who of you hasn't at least once secretly wished you could be Delboy? ;)

One of my favorite moments is where Del wants Albert to looked shocked that Rodney is taking a girl out andhe keeps 'gasping' at the wrong time...! LOL

Also, when Rodney, Trigger and Albert are sitting in the bar, and Rodney 'counts down' from 3 to 'lift off' as to when Albert is going to say 'During the war...'.

Brilliant!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Episode; 'Modern Men', when Del is trying to persuade Rodney to visit Southall & Wembley and try and sell the new 'crash turban' to members of the Sikh community;

Del
"They will be buying these by the thousand. Then we'll be selling through-out Asia and America and Australia".

Rodney
"You expect me to go over and sell it?"

Del
"You are my new director of sales aren't you?"

Rodney
"They'll smash my head in!"

Don't know why but that scene just creases me up.

Also the one when they buy the blow up dolls off Dirty Barry, when Del's pretending that the doll is actually his date for the night; "Goood evening"

:lol: Check this site for all the scripts

http://www.geocities.com/hookyscripts/
Scott

Post by Scott »

It is the best comedy of all time IMO, got them all on DVD or video and never get board of watching them, also watched scum last night and can't believe how young mickey pierce looks in it :o
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - I flicked over a caught quite a bit of 'Scum' - finished watching 'I'll Sleep When I'm Dead' just before.

I'm pretty sure that 'Mickey Pierce' was something to do with a pub just down the road from me, and made off with all the takings! Just a rumour I've often heard, will take a look...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

watching jolly boys outing the other day and i'm sure that the lad with the ginger hair who says too rodders 'excuse me sir, its just the data you had on your screen, its on my one now.' its Max out of eastenders, was really bugging me were i knew his face from.
Cobwebs 👆