calling it a day , , , well sort of

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

What I can't stand is when you go into a Paki shop and they talk to eachother in hoobly-boobly while looking at you, so you know they're cussing you to the fullest knowing you can't understand what they're saying.
The easy to wipe the smile off their faces is to turn to your mate and say something in french or spanish and look at them laughing. Never fails to get a reaction.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Don't know what it is, but have you ever been handed your change over in a normal way by a paki?

I mean they hate to make skin contact with white folk. they literally drop any change from about 3 inches into your hand.... Great fun grabbing there hands.

Anyone else or just me?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

£1 fish?
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

They always say boss...
ruthl3ss

Post by ruthl3ss »

have you ever been nice to a paki you smelly foriegner!! plz remember theres archymedo about, jilling george, nelsons beardos, jesus george, sannah them instem, ceasersball run, GOD, archymedezian of the word, ME, that lad who got the keybet, ghosts, Jumping jack super skill short, melons repeats george, jackpoopoo forums, slow cars, AIDS, the undateables, knight rider!, barred/unbarred, class A, miracles and sequels abartttttttttt!!!

anyways feeder22 they probably give your change in such a NON brutal way coz your a mug - i was going to ask the audience but the fit black spz from the paraz olimz is on it

btw you suck !

in answer to "being grant".. well you need an ACHMEED, or when on heat AHHMEAD - his aura will destroy your desire to CARE!!! perhaps copy ********* and spark one up!!! or maybe go the james cook root (tm) (ace!) and throw them abarttttttt like figs!!! either way, site them well.

site on , site off.

you racists fuckers - im so glad i was fighting over partridge invasion and not like 99% of the people i meet, ignaroomey poopsta BOTSWANIAN unemulated non milf non beardy wank!
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

???
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

self respect , respect for others , dignity , kindness ,

these qualities do not have a colour

treat everybody as an individual ,,,,,,,,,,,, EVERYBODY

is this some behind closed doors secret pm session to wind me up ? ,,,,,because you all know my stance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and im taking the bait ,,,,,, lol ,,,,,, fair enough if it is

but if it isn't ,,,,,,,,, fuck u all , you racist pricks
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

ruthl3ss wrote:have you ever been nice to a paki you smelly foriegner!! plz remember theres archymedo about, jilling george, nelsons beardos, jesus george, sannah them instem, ceasersball run, GOD, archymedezian of the word, ME, that lad who got the keybet, ghosts, Jumping jack super skill short, melons repeats george, jackpoopoo forums, slow cars, AIDS, the undateables, knight rider!, barred/unbarred, class A, miracles and sequels abartttttttttt!!!

anyways feeder22 they probably give your change in such a NON brutal way coz your a mug - i was going to ask the audience but the fit black spz from the paraz olimz is on it

btw you suck !

in answer to "being grant".. well you need an ACHMEED, or when on heat AHHMEAD - his aura will destroy your desire to CARE!!! perhaps copy ********* and spark one up!!! or maybe go the james cook root (tm) (ace!) and throw them abarttttttt like figs!!! either way, site them well.

site on , site off.

you racists fuckers - im so glad i was fighting over partridge invasion and not like 99% of the people i meet, ignaroomey poopsta BOTSWANIAN unemulated non milf non beardy wank!
What you going to do when they change the legalisation of them so called 'legal highs'? Could always pick mushrooms I suppose.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

trayhop123 wrote:self respect , respect for others , dignity , kindness ,

these qualities do not have a colour

treat everybody as an individual ,,,,,,,,,,,, EVERYBODY

is this some behind closed doors secret pm session to wind me up ? ,,,,,because you all know my stance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and im taking the bait ,,,,,, lol ,,,,,, fair enough if it is

but if it isn't ,,,,,,,,, fuck u all , you racist pricks
Racist pricks?
Who exactly?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well newsflash guys ,,,,,,,,, the term ''paki'' ,,, and/or ''paki shop'' ,,,,,,,, is deemed hurtfull , racist , and thoroughly offensive to anyone of pakistani decent , ,,,,,,,,,

Also , because of the way the term "paki'' is so often wrongly used as a generic insult term for anyone of asian decent , ,,,,,, it offends them too

seriously guys its 2013 ,,,,,, ,,,,, isn't it time the bernard manning attitudes died

ok im opening a huge can of worms here ,,,,,,,,,,, race has been a thorny issue for eons , ,,,,,,, it was sort of accepted in the 70's mainsteem media (though not by me) , with various tv comedy shows using it for cheap laughs like alf garnet , love thy neighbour etc ,,,,,,,,, and im quite sure jordan and feeders comments are just a bi-product of this social stigma , and obviously not hatred fuelled genuine ''kill them all'' racist remarks ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and so i apologies if i came on a bit strong with my '' racist pricks'' retort

i just wish we , as '' the human race '' could move on

but it will probably take eons more

rap music doesn't help , calling each other ''nigger'' on a whim every 3rd lyric etc

of course its all in the context ,,,,,,, popular films like ''rush hour'' etc ,,,,,, use racial slang to great comedic effect etc

and i admit i need to chill out a bit

its just that i have grown up with foster kids from all ethnic backgrounds and have learnt the virtues of trust, friendship , love , hate , decency , malice etc ,,,,, and that these human traits dont have a race or a colour , and i appreciate we all like a joke in context

but nothing gets my goat more than ,,,,, out of context racial biggot remarks ,,,,,,,,,,, and so i bite very easily and jump in to the fight like captain twat at the slightest racial provocation

for this im sorry to you both

but in short ,,,,,,, it offends me too
Little discipline = BIG issue

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

AS far as I'm concerned, the white englishman is discriminated against more than any other race/creed.

Lee, you've called plenty of members on here "cocks" & other names - quite recently so I hardly think you can now decide that you don't like certain things that are said on here.
You can't stand on moral high grounds only when it suits you.

My thoughts are my own, and my words are my own.
Take it or leave it.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Quote: My thoughts are my own, and my words are my own.
Take it or leave it.

I would but someones broke the deal button
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

streakseims wrote:Quote: My thoughts are my own, and my words are my own.
Take it or leave it.

I would but someones broke the deal button
Very funny!!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

trayhop123 wrote:well newsflash guys ,,,,,,,,, the term ''paki'' ,,, and/or ''paki shop'' ,,,,,,,, is deemed hurtfull , racist , and thoroughly offensive to anyone of pakistani decent , ,,,,,,,,,

Also , because of the way the term "paki'' is so often wrongly used as a generic insult term for anyone of asian decent , ,,,,,, it offends them too

seriously guys its 2013 ,,,,,, ,,,,, isn't it time the bernard manning attitudes died

ok im opening a huge can of worms here ,,,,,,,,,,, race has been a thorny issue for eons , ,,,,,,, it was sort of accepted in the 70's mainsteem media (though not by me) , with various tv comedy shows using it for cheap laughs like alf garnet , love thy neighbour etc ,,,,,,,,, and im quite sure jordan and feeders comments are just a bi-product of this social stigma , and obviously not hatred fuelled genuine ''kill them all'' racist remarks ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and so i apologies if i came on a bit strong with my '' racist pricks'' retort

rap music doesn't help , calling each other ''nigger'' on a whim every 3rd lyric etc

of course its all in the context ,,,,,,, popular films like ''rush hour'' etc ,,,,,, use racial slang to great comedic effect etc

its just that i have grown up with foster kids from all ethnic backgrounds and have learnt the virtues of trust, friendship , love , hate , decency , malice etc ,,,,, and that these human traits dont have a race or a colour , and i appreciate we all like a joke in context

but nothing gets my goat more than ,,,,, out of context racial biggot remarks ,,,,,,,,,,, and so i bite very easily and jump in to the fight like captain twat at the slightest racial provocation

Sorry Lee, but to the casual observer it appears that your current frustrations in life have manifested itself into a needless rant about racism.
amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:well newsflash guys ,,,,,,,,, the term ''paki'' ,,, and/or ''paki shop'' ,,,,,,,, is deemed hurtfull , racist , and thoroughly offensive to anyone of pakistani decent , ,,,,,,,,,

Maybe living in leicester (pakie land) has warped your brain!
They are a race that don't mix live in clusters and and do plenty to offend others.
Having seen first hand as I to used to live in leicester.
The Muslim race are also very dominant force indeed.
What really does go on behind closed mosque doors?
U can bet it's not meetings on just religion etc
911@77 are good enough examples for all to see
Yes there are good in all races
But they don't help there own case much do they.