Fightchat

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
betchrider

Fightchat

Post by betchrider »

Seems a more apt name at the minute
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

Get a ring set up and buddylove can film it, av that sports fans!
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

we have clarkey on the mike, rig it up like vegas but have it in blackpool,,,,lets get ready to rummmmmmbllllllleeeeeeeee
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

There are too many one dimensional clowns on here Betch, a far cry from the more rounded vibrant discussions circa 2006.

I'm afraid this one looks terminal.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Only thing people got to put on of late Si!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Looks like I missed all the entertainment over the weekend, Damn sight better than Stoke's 0-0 that I had the displeasure of sitting through.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

To be fair it it was just fruit talk on here i wouldn't even bother logging on, i'm sure this is the same for a fair few that visit this site. Lets face it who actually wants to talk about fruit machines?!?!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

exactly ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

MC clarkey is here :D
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Cheers :)

As much may already be obvious, but i havent really even touched a fruit in a long time now, been very busy doing other things, well, raves to be exact, here is my 2K12 so far, hasnt really left much room (or money!) to do anything else :)

HYPERBOLIC presents BATTLE OF THE BRANDS "FREE PARTY" (28-01-12) PETERBOROUGH

Feel The Rush Radio LIVE presents TWISTA's DJ Squad-E !! @ Club Revolution (13-02-12) PETERBOROUGH

HYPERBOLIC and HORIZON presents "St Valetine's Hardcore Masscre" (18-02-12) PETERBOROUGH

HARDCORE MAXIMUM returns to King's lynn !!! AND ITS'S ONLY £3 (24-02-12) KINGS LYNN

///WHITE NOISE///SATURDAY 25th FEBRUARY///THE JUNCTION/// (25-02-12) CAMBRIDGE

HYPERBOLIC presents The HYPER-FACTOR GRAND FINAL ! (24-03-12) PETERBOROUGH

MAXIMUM HARDCORE-BRING THE NOIZE ! GOOD FRIDAY SMASH UP! (06-04-12) KINGS LYNN

17 YEARS OF WARNING! ANDY C | FRICTION | HYPE | HAZARD | DIE B2B BREAK... (14-04-12) CAMBRIDGE

HYPERBOLIC meets FORMATION (hcore meets dnb)FUTURE WORLD SHOWCASE (21-04-12) PETERBOROUGH

Ravers Reunited 24 - The Hardcore Faceoff!!! (28-04-12) COALVILLE

DR BUDD's FREE PARTY!! (05-05-12) LONG BUCKBY

RaverQueen - Does the Legends!!***Scott Brown, Brisk, Storm & More*** (11-05-12) NORTHAMPTON

DJ SHUX BIRTHDAY BASH @MAXIMUM HARDCORE FREE PARTY !!! (12-05-12) PETERBOROUGH

Return to Fantasy Island!!! (19-05-12) SKEGNESS

ENDLESS BEATZ Vs DNB MATTERZ presents Dj ALPHA & HARRY BIZZLE @CLUB REVOLUTION (26-05-12) PETERBOROUGH

FUTURE HARDCORE "LETS GET MESSY" DJ MOB/JB-C/ENEMY/KEYES and more (02-06-12) PETERBOROUGH

WARNING! FRICTION | DANNY BYRD | HYPE | GROOVERIDER | GOLDIE | HAZARD | ORIGINAL SIN & MORE! (09-06-12) CAMBRIDGE

BassBox - 14th JUNE- SLEEPER AND DISTRICT - FEZ CLUB (14-06-12) CAMBRIDGE

RaverQueen - Does the Pre-Sun Sessions!! 'Battle of the labels' - Lethal Theory Vs Twista (15-06-12) NORTHAMPTON

HYPERBOLIC'S REUNION FROM THE SUN 2012 (30-06-12) PETERBOROUGH

RaverQueen - Does the Headliners VS The Up and Comers!! JOEY RIOT/MARC SMITH/AL STORM/STORM/ENEMY (06-07-12) NORTHAMPTON

Illicit & Energy Rush FRIDAY THE 13th (JASON'S REVENGE) (13-07-12) LOWESTOFT

HYPERBOLIC'S WEEKEND WARM UP SESSION! (19-07-12) PETERBOROUGH

THE NEXT LEVEL. (28-07-12) PETERBOROUGH

Ravers Reunited 26 - Summer Slammer 2012!!! (04-08-12) COALVILLE

WARNING! HYPE | LOADSTAR | HAZARD | BROOKES | BROTHERS | GROOVERIDER | SIGMA | TC | PHANTASY | BLOKHE4D | RUFFSTUFF | HEIST | UNCLE DUGS | BARRINGTON | CONCRETE | BLAZIN | CYNTHETIC & INFECT | SKIBADEE | EKSMAN | SHABBA | IC3 | EVIL B | HARRY SHOTTA | FIVEALIVE | FUNSTA | FATMAN D | RHYMES | PHANTOM | INJA | JOHNNY KA$H & MORE! (11-08-12) CAMBRIDGE

20 years of HYPERBOLIC The Birthday rave !!!! (01-09-12) CAMBRIDGE

So yeah, been busy, this weekend its raverqueen in northampton, then possibly a few weeks off, then off to coalville for ravers reunited 27 on 29th september :)
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
Scott

Post by Scott »

Emporium?
Cobwebs 👆
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Indeed so Scott, its a brilliant club, and an excellent rave venue, main stage, a few different levels and balcony areas, plus a decent sized 2nd room for other genres throughout the event, just wish it was closer, plus the event isnt run by the club itself, oh no, its run by 2 very well regarded people in the hardcore scene, mc keyes and mc ortie, which is why ravers reunited always remains affordable, they arent in it for the money, they are in it for the passion of the music and lover of the scene that they are involved with.

I F**king LOVE this venue!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

they got a fruit?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

a shark ravin' mad probably
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Nah, nothing in there mate, very rare you see a fruit in any rave to be honest, wish they did though, people off their face on mandy would probably row the coins in just to look at the pretty lights haha