Favourite Crisps

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Brannigans are quality although shops do like to charge over the odds for them.

Roast Beef Monster Munch, Bacon Sizzler McCoys, those big bags of Walkers Salt & Vinegar, Seabrooks Canadian Ham, Watsits, Discos and Nandos Peri Peri are all too nice.

From yesteryear those Fish 'n' Chips were awesome, especially with the clumps of flavour at the bottom and Meanies - Pickled Onion and Salt and Vinegar - from 20 years ago were too nice. You can still buy Meanies from Asda but they aren't the same as they once were - very dry and lacking in flavour.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mmm those fish and chips when ya came outta swimming as a young un. Washed down with a hot chocolate. I like walkers Thai sweet chilli mesen.
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

McCoys Mexican are surely the best crisp
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Pickled onion seabrooks
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

my local corner shop stocks a brand called bobby's ,,,,,,,,,,,, they do everything from beans to cakes etc , and the quality of most products is wank

but they do poduce a frazzel alternative called bobby's bacon streaks ,,,,,,,,,,,,, the flavour of which is so intense and over the top ,,,,,,,, gotta be illegal amounts of salt in em lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you cant go back to boring frazzels ever again once you've tried em
Little discipline = BIG issue

eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

lol i had a bag of those bacon streaks.....the roof of my mouth wasnt feeling too chipper after
Jack bauer
spa

Post by spa »

Asda still sell PC Wotsits, but in a multi pack with cheese+flaming hot.

Quarter backs for me. American cheesebuger flavour :) Appears I can only get them on Amazon, so buy 2 boxes at a time lol
messiah

Post by messiah »

Roysters were good but rarely sighted now. Always used to like the old Gammon Tudor crisps.
cushelle

Post by cushelle »

fapple
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Bacon fries, Cheese moments, rib & saucy nik naks, spare rib mccoy's, finally the most epic is tesco finest honey roast ham. If you don't like those, you don't like crisps!
Bored of the grind.