Hodgson

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
betchrider

Hodgson

Post by betchrider »

Thoughts
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I say just give Stuart Pierce a go at it, not got anything to lose, not like anyone is expecting us to actually do well.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Hodgson has plenty of European experience. Can't be bad in the short term.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Gutted!he's done fxxk all for a long time -- Blackburn relagated-- Liverpool on there arse,he's done ok at making mediocre teams helping them Play better(as I'm typing this it sounds familiarly like england, the only problem being they are up their own arses and think they are better than they are, so it won't work),I saw spurs play tonight and they tried to pass and move the ball around like barca, I know they could never be like them but it was nice to watch.
I just think there is to many old fuddy duddys at the FA and they should have took a risk rather than use a safe option that will get us no further than the quarter finals
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Noels Beard wrote:Hodgson has plenty of European experience. Can't be bad in the short term.

European experience? Good short term bet? You make him sound like a P&O Ferry!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I'm pleased for Hodgson, he's English at least.

Best of luck to him.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

He's already stated that we will beat Sweden but may stwuggle against Fwance and Ukwaine
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Not entirely honest in his match summary!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Should of been banging on Jose's door the minute postman pat left. Proven winner where ever he's been and does things quickly.

I've no problem with Hodgson, clearly a good coach with proven ability, but he's not a winner. Neither is Redknapp, one FA cup with Pompey? Come on? He's dodgy as fuck, everyone knows it and so does the FA.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mr McStreak wrote:I'm pleased for Hodgson, he's English at least.

Best of luck to him.
Why are you a “guest"?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BFK

Post by BFK »

Because its Mr McStreak. Not McStreak.

Probably one of Tinys crew!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

What? They are both called Mr McStreak.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It means he's deleted his account or asked for it to be deleted, there'd be 2 options, remove account and all posts aswell, or just close the account back down to guest but the posts remain.

Back to Woy, not a bad idea, About time the FA stopped chucking millions about the place, If Woy has a good championship they'll probably give him the next one, but if it's a disaster then no harm done, new manager with time to build his own side for the next one.

I just hope they've learnt from the last time we were in this situation, Think it was Keegan, These European chamipionships should now be looked at as a chance to blood the newcomers with no pressure on them, instead of sticking with the old guard, hoping to win the tournament only to fall flat on our faces and nothing new learnt.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I like Woy. He's not a great manager, but he manages mediocre teams very well and gets the best out of them. I think he was a panic appointment at Liverpool and never really had the respect in the dressing room, the confidence of the board and the fans wanted rid before he had even started!

I really hope he does well and shuts the mockers up and lets be honest, what England manager in the last 40+ years has actually achieved anything? Bobby Robson came close and thats about it!

On a side note - Podolski will score at least 20 next season for the Gunners. £11m is an absolute steal!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Scott wrote:What? They are both called Mr McStreak.
I stand corrected.......

Said the man in the orthopaedic shoes!!