skins

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
maverick69

skins

Post by maverick69 »

Do these parties actually exist do they ? or did i lead a very sheltered life....where fingering a bird in my parents shed, the highlight of my early teen sexual exploits. It must be masivley exaggerated ? i know kesh loves a bit of skins
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Series 1 and 2 was amazing. Series 3 and 4 was ok, cook was a fucking legend. Not seen any of the new episodes yet, when did they start and is it all new cast???

And the parties are over exaggerated, I've been to a few similar ones in the past, but I mean, who has dough at that age for grams of gear and all those shants? It's funny to watch though!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Everything gets blown further and further out of proportion the more series they do. I stopped watching at series 4, I just got bored of it. Shame really, as 1 and 2 did have some outlandish bits but you could appreciate em for comedy value and not take it too seriously, which is what I think they want you to do in the later ones.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

what you mean i know kesh likes a bit of skins?i used to watch the 1st series but that was it......it's crap now......anyone who wants to watch some real telly give hustle a look on bbc1,or if you fancy getting a film out go for limitless,kesh's tips of the week
Jack bauer
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Series 3 had that superb lesbian storyline - certainly met with my approval ;)

Not seen anything beyond series 4.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy