toothache......

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
eastangliapro

toothache......

Post by eastangliapro »

surely one of the most painfull things ever,cunt fuck shit bollocks wank arrrrrrgh this is unreal pain
Jack bauer
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Nothing worse, Tooth tincture is about the only thing that's helped me in the past, that and alcohol.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Dont envy you at all mate! Im a right moaner with toothache! Def dont want a machine to play up in that mood!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

yea ive been sulking like a little bitch all day,was punching my pillows and wall at 6 this morning because i couldnt get too sleep
Jack bauer
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Toothache or abcess? Abcess is the nastiest!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

fuck knows what it is,gonna man up and hope it passes as i cannot stand going up the dentist
Jack bauer
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I had 2 abscesses at the same time
I was sat on my sofa at 3 in the morning crying
Didnt eat a thing for 10 days
Got put on 2 types of anti biotics they were that bad
Had them out a few week later, at the same time in hospital, as the dentist refused to do it, as i could still feel the tooth being moved after 4 injections
Ended up having 7 injections

Ive had toothache many times but nothing compares to that pain
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Very true Mr red! Had that pain myself! You just sit there in constant agony! Abcess is the daddy of toothaches!
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

i had a wisdom tooths root get infected not so long ago, and i was ready to break out the molegrips and yank the bastard out there and then, even big bastard 400mg ipubrofen and codiene meds from when i fucked my back up didnt do the job, it took the edge off, but still a hell of an ache, luckily i had a routine appointment coming up about 2 days after the pain started so he removed the infected one and the other top widom tooth that was through at the same time, never felt a thing once that novacain (or whatever they use went in) just felt the pull and heard a crack and out they came, lovely, had quite a dull ache for a few days after tho, but id rather the post removal ache for 10 years than the raging pain for 10 minutes whilst the tooth was still in there.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Amoxicillin been my saviour a couple of times, a horrible pain is toothache, punching the pillow definitely been there! I keep a stash of the anti biotic now just incase.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I think clarkey summed it up! The pain off the tooth ripping out is the best thing ever compared to an abcess! You really feel great even though still in pain! Sleep is no problem after that!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Hope these replys are cheering you up kesh! :D Serious mate, get to that dentist!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

get down the dentist r kid, i had a tooth reconstructed.....then the cunt shatatered and i all i had was the root poking out my gum. jesus christ i think i would have rather been stabed in the leg multiple times with a knife.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

get down the dentist r kid, i had a tooth reconstructed.....then the cunt statered and i all i had was the root poking out my gum. jesus christ i think i would have rather been stabed in the leg multiple times with a knife. only time as a grown man i can remember sobbing with pain.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

Tooth pain is nothing!! Hate the dentist so I have overcome it for 25 yr plus...

seriously!