Pissed off today...retards that work in banks and shops

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
maverick69

Pissed off today...retards that work in banks and shops

Post by maverick69 »

Walked into nat west today to pay quite a bit of cash into my current account. I hand it over.......women is sullen and ugly. Can i pay that into my account i say. she counts it then says so thats 4,000 im like no its 5,000. I then have to get the manager over to check the cameras....this point i think ive lost a grand here and im fumming. turns out im right as i knew all along.... no appoligies from her WTF im thinking. Then she says you seem to have a lot of money in this account......do u want to open a savings account with us. no thanks i already have one, do u want to tranfer any money into it. FFS IF I WANT TO TRANSFER IT, I WILL TELL YOU ...YOU DONT TELL ME.

I was so close to closing my account with them and moving up the road to HSBC im telling u. I then got called into the managers office and the back of the branch. where he apploigises on her behalf

Then i had to go into a shitty little co op to buy some milk for my grandmother, as she rang me...went in here and the sheer rudeness of the bloke at the counter. he was talking to his manger over me, whilst im at the till. i actually called him a retard as i left......unbelievable. the days when they actually employed intelligent/nice bank staff is long gone from my past experiences. BAD DAY
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive never had a problem with nat west personally .

but i think customer service is generally wank across the board .

with a lot of companies only paying minimum wage ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its all they have to ,,,,,,, they arn't worried ,,,,,,,,,,,,, there's 100 people including the polish that are willing to fill your position .

this coupled with the ridiculous cost of living these days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, millions of everyday people are struggling , hence not happy in their day to day lives.

its a depression ,,,,,,,,,

and you walk in with 5k lol

im not condoning her attitude of course ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it still stinks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, especially fucking up the amount .

but i sort of expect it nowadays . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, general joe is working all hours to barely afford the basic necessities . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and jealously breeds contempt .

ps ' ,,,,,,,,,,,,, have a burger and stop whinging like a girl
:P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

It would've been funnier if she'd said: 'There seems to be quite a lot of money in this account, can I have some of it?'

Oh and - don't go anywhere near HSBC. Bloody scoundrels they are.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by 999329753 »

Essentially, the cashiers job role requires her to spot opportunities where she may be able to improve your finances in some way shape or form. This may be a better savings rate on your balances or a cheaper borrowing rate on your credit card for example. The thing is , you may well think that moving a few k from one account to another is pointless but if it makes u a few quid then why wouldn't u? On the other side of the coin plenty of people complain that staff don't approach them and ' why wasn't I told of a better rate /deal' . One things for sure, working with the public you can't ever seem to win!
kong

Post by kong »

Nixxy wrote:It would've been funnier if she'd said: 'There seems to be quite a lot of money in this account, can I have some of it?'

Oh and - don't go anywhere near HSBC. Bloody scoundrels they are.
Whats wrong with HSBC?? At least they take more than 5 bags of coins at once!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

It doesn't matter if an employee is paid £10k or £100k, the service should be the same. We now have millions of school leavers who are semi-literate and not fit for the workplace. No wonder we are importing labour. 99% of Indian people are polite that I have met.
Roulette free since December 2011.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

harrys right , i suppose that number guy u have a point...but im not a retard i know how to look after my money.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Number guy is a bank manager maverick! Hes your man for investment!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

ah cool,
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

No problems with HSBC. However my mates had more than a fair few problems with Nisa...Once the cashier dropped their change and then made them go round the till to pick it up lol...and ripping lottery tickets when they were buying em.
Best one though has to be when he went in...and one of the staff members had recently been on a gameshow, so he asked after them and where she was.
Turns out that the woman had moved to another job...the staff just bitch about her infront of my friend and then argue about it lol...One turns round and says "This is all YOUR FAULT, you understand???"