summer/winter

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
eastangliapro

summer/winter

Post by eastangliapro »

i do this every year,when it's summer i think roll on winter this shit is 2 hot and ive got a few nice winter garments i can sport,but now winter is here i'm thinking sod this it's baltic out there and getting out of bed seems alot harder,and we have got another few months of this crap bad roads 2 drive on etc,now i'm of sound mind i think that summer is the way forward,plenty of skirt about and pubs are generally more busy plus i can just chill out down newquay for a bit and annoy the crap out of them blackpool lot,may have to treat meself to an audi a5 this summer to cruise around in..........until then my sleeping pattern is going to be fucked....turn it in alarm clock seriously.....
Jack bauer
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I've had enough of winter already, I can see depression kicking in big time soon. I'm already sleeping most of the day and withdrawing from society.

Thankfully i'm back at work on saturday, it'll be busy and keep me occupied. But then there will be the relentless Xmas music being played, everyone will be excited about enjoying xmas with their partners and kids, customers coming in and embracing the festive spirit with a glass or two of mulled wine and going on about how great their lives are...

Fuck it all. :(
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I can't stand the summer, my body just can't handle the heat. Walking round with shit loads of coins in my pocket and my swetty arse cheaks rubbing together all day and my feet smelling like wotsits. I probaly don't help myself by being obese.

Give me a cold day any time of the year.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah agree deano, my legs chaffe with the weight of the coins......so painful. sweaty legs, arse...aint good
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i personally would take too hot over too cold anyday .

the summer denim shorts sorts the pound coins out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, + girls walking around in next to nothing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cool drinks ,,,,,,,,,,, london atmosphere etc

the winter is just depressing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuckin nose running all the time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, snow and ice ,,,,,,,,,, horrible

(and b4 u start mav ,,,,,,,, yes i like a girly whinge too :P )

now once more im going to open myself to ridicule ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont care ,,,,,,,

yes folks ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll admit it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, under my clothes im wearing ,,,,,,,,,,,,, dun dun dun (no ,,,,, under that) ,,,,,,,,,,,,, thermal vest n long johns ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, look like something out the waltons ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but who cares ? ,,,,,,,,,, nobody can see em ,,,,,, and they go a long way to keeping you toasty this summer.
Little discipline = BIG issue

The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Hate Wintertime,the S.A.D (seasonally affected disorder) kicks in for me too. Better for working though,less distractions and around Xmas time it's always huge.

EA Pro:-

Don't buy an A5, was looking on one myself but they have a very bad common fault with the DPF,goes every 30k miles, the whole system has to be removed for it to run well,look it up. Go for a 335d instead-a much better car all round.
Slotter

Post by Slotter »

Not a huge fan of 3 series now, they just look so plain and were so common at one stage, would definitely prefer a a5 look so fresh even when standard
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

A5 does look nice cos of the Daytime Running Lights but the drive is nowhere near as good as the 335's and that DPF problem is soooooo common so they're not as reliable as a 335 either. It's true they are common but an m-sport model doesn't really look plain,S.E. maybe.

Basically it's all about an E-Class coupe for the top economy beast tbh,piss all over the bmw and the audi. Too expensive still at £25k+,will drop massive next year though so everyone will be gettin em.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Anyone who willing gets out of bed for doors has my respect, i have to walk an hour to uni 3 times a week at 8am, and its fucking depressing when it's like this.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I prefer the A4.

I've got the 2.5V6 turbo convertible and it's the best car I've driven and though not as fast as my old Cavalier V6, the comfort ride is excellent.

The BMW is not as well built, and when you close the doors they feel like they're made of chipboard.

My A3 is only a 54 plate but is a brilliant workhorse.

I'd only drive German cars now. Best quality.

By the way, I solve the coin problems by changing them up or paying them into the bank. Then you don't sound like an addicted Morris-Dancer when you go into the pub.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

ive got an a4 on a 54 plate its a lovely car 2 drive
Jack bauer
mjd

Post by mjd »

There are good and bad things to both.

Winter is my favourite time of year. I love it when it snows, and being an outdoors enthusiast the Lake District looks incredible.
Went camping last night in a very remote (but popular) valley, and was the only person on the campsite! Ive never been a 'quiet' camper. Alwayys take my Portable speaker made by bose which is insanely powerful. A lot of noise was made last night! and its great not having someone coming over saying 'please turn that down / off' because they can vaguely hear it from where they are.. It happens rarely, but fecks me off when it does, makes me wish it was winter 365..

Summer though has its benefits, warmer of course, and more daylight. On a 9-5 style job theres plenty of time to do stuff on an evening after work. Also beer gardens are more buzzing, although I do like to sit out in a beer garden on a chilly December afternoon. Must be just weird :lol:
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

exiting the shower though! Brrrrrrr ooo haaa!
boom
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

You'd love it here mjd I saw the northern lights other night
The Duke of betchington Betchrider