Diet starts tommorow

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
maverick69

Diet starts tommorow

Post by maverick69 »

Been saying this for a while..came to a head today. came back to my apartment from playing. just sat in the tv and ate a tescos finest italian parma ham pizza, a 150g pack of chilli senations, a family triffle and a bar of galaxy with a mug of tea. cant be healthy for me. i weigh in a 17st 6lbs
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

TINY has that for breakfast, so long as hes not been to corals first! :D
I am Glendale, much better than you!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

is all seriousness though im gunna try and get fit now. i think if i get thin i wont be as good at playing lol. all the best players are on the larger side
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

good luck bud.

its having the time and motivation to change ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the hardest muscle to train is the one in your head.

so much easier for slotters to just grab shit whilst out n about
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah cheers lee, ive eaten a lot of crap over the years. bought a hot chicken and a loaf of bread and ate in a layby today lol
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive got shares in greggs , and a season ticket for mcdonalds :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

trayhop123 wrote:ive got shares in greggs , and a season ticket for mcdonalds :P

are you sure they're not clocking in cards???

:lol:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Im a chef and rarely cook as out all the time! Cooked up a shedload last week though and put it in loads of seperate containers! Cost pennys and a lot more healthy, saying that its either a kfc or crown carvery for lunch tomorrow!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

blimey u weigh more than me maverick......fat prick lol
Jack bauer

Post by 999329753 »

I weigh in at a trim 23 stone 13. Was 14 stone when i left school and.had put 7 stone or so on by the time I was 22 (now 35). Essentially, machine playing contributed to me spending most of my spare time in pubs drinking and it didn't take long for it to take its toll. I massively regret the effect that ' machines ' had on my teens /early 20s.

I can't stick to proper diets so slim fast Mon , Tues and wed , lose a bit then eat what I like towards end of week. Working very long hours doesn't help but fair play to anyone.out there who has successfully lost lots of weight over a sustained period of time.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

blimey u weigh more than me maverick......fat prick lol
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

haha very good, i use to be 13 stone when i left skool put some right blubber on. im 6 '3 so i can carry it, im still a fat buzzard though
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

My playing fodder usually consists of 5 packets of crisps & a ready meal from Tesco to take home.

Most takeaways now whether Indian, chinese or SFC's are such poor quality these days, 90% are only open to launder money. They don't give 2 fucks about the food they serve up, and all the "decent" stuff at McDonalds/Burger King is quite expensive and you are lucky if your Bun doesn't resemble the texture of foam.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm starting at new years with owa lass, I used to train through 6 form and I wasn't slim but what I had looked good and healthy. After gym was up I used to run 4 miles at least 4 times a week. And for the last 2 years I do no were nere the same amount of exercise and I took a liking to take aways.

I was in a all you can eat chinese last night with family for my dads birthday (I know I'm a fat cunt). My dads best mate let me look through holiday videos etc on his phone and that's were I have clicked. I though fkme what's happend to my self.

I do roughly 3 or 4 hours a week football but I'm gunna start attending the gym 3 times a week aswell and diet slightly. And just have 1 day (sunday) were I have what I want.

I like training so if you just look forward to that and not think about losing weight it drops off in no time. Well I hope it does for me. Rather than looking at you self every time u done gym thinking have I lost weight yet.

Any way maverick I wish u luck same to any1 else.
BFK

Post by BFK »

After a days graft who the fuck wants to go to a gym and eat some rice or a fuckin salad?