Diet starts tommorow

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Im with you lee, sod running or push ups after a day of machines! I like the easy life! I gave up drinking 6 years ago and caught pneumonia, went back drinking and been fine since! Healthys not good for you!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

starting to waver,,,,,nearly ordered a pizza in FFS. having a bottle of evian instead. i never knew it would be this hard day 2 aswell
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

get the big ass snackajacks in and get sum low fat cheese spread,these will help you at times like this
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah good idea cheers. there not too bad them...good alternative crisps. a couple a day would be ok
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

or....bacon sausage hash brown baked beans buttered bread a nice cuppa????????? :lol:
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

haha dont tempt me i love that stuff, belly busters and that. be lucky if i can have a poached egg on a bit of brown toast now lol :lol:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

shame that evian dont come in pepperoni flavour mav m8 :P

seriously , a lot of people are hung up on the weight issue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and some diet to the point of extreme .

i say ,,,,,,,,,, being happy within is what counts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if your a happier person overweight , stay overweight .

a lot of fat people have great bubbly personalities ,,,,,,,,,,,,, life and sole of the party

happiness first
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

im a misserable cunt though.....think i need this, i will be happier then
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

im having a celery stick instead its crunchy.....not the same as a bad of sensations tho. im pissing like a racehorse drinking all this water. detox lol
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Celery makes you use up more energy crunching and eating it than what it can provide for you in the stick itself lol so it's a good choice if ya just want to be crunching on something
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

day 3 breakfast porridge
Lunch chicken salad
dinner . Beef stew. no dumplings :(
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i will weigh again at the end of dec, im not doing x mas this year...just my mums roast thats it..no sweets or crisps
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I need a diet, but am wanting to go the opposite way, as im about 6 foot tall and weigh little over 9 and a half stone, i have come to learn that constant fatty shite junk food isnt the way to go, just makes me feel all sluggish and thati im told that red meats, eggs, fish, and maybe a few protien shakes along the way is the best way to gain weight, i plan to start this in the next few weeks, and i hope it works, hate being stick thin.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah just eat proper hearty meals....looking good in ur pic clarkey. u look like u got a bit more colour in your skin. looking good dude
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

just weighed in after just under 2 weeks on my diet and i have lost 6 pounds im really happy, and feeling great