FTAO Cannonball...

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
clarkey1984

FTAO Cannonball...

Post by clarkey1984 »

Matey, whats happened to all these hardcore music packs that you wanted to sell me, coz i well still want them dude, have you forgotten again lol, just PM me with a price inc postage for everything hardcore and ill take it all man.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Bump! :)
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

I have a few reasonable hardcore/happy hardcore cd's which I could sell to you. If you are interested at all, please PM me. All originals I would be looking for around £5 per double/triple CD.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk