music

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

What's the difference between racist remarks in jest, remarks with venom and passive remarks? All racist, so it's ok to call a m8 a paki but not other members of his ethnic group? As some see it as a laugh, yet if you was overheard amongst yourselves by someone who took offence surely that makes you racist also?

I'm White but have "pakis and spades" in my family (blood and marriage) and do jest with them. Just saying all racism is racism wether the person receiving it is quite happy about the situation
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I remember going to london with turk some years back and the fool walked off in the wrong direction! Not my cleverest move in central london to yell out " This way you turkish prick"!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Scott

Post by Scott »

skinner wrote:Because there was some mad old leicester fan dressed up as a smurf came up to me and shouted DELIA'S A FUCKING BITCH,i wasn't impressed!

He's an absolute loony, not playing with a full deck, give him his due though, he follows the Blue Army everywhere.
Cobwebs 👆
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

just to pull together the two subjects of this thread:

i listen to a fair deal of white gospel. the major thrust of white gospel is that the bass singers are each trying to sing lower than the rival group's bass.

if you can be bothered, do a youtube for JD Sumner (wayfaring stranger).

either that or just call me a tosser straight away.
nobody ever wins on those things.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

feeder , you make a good point ,,,,,,,,,,,,, theres very little you can do if your overheard having a laugh with your m8's ,,,,,,,,,,, it could be taken the wrong way indeed ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but that doesn't make you a racist .

a true racist is someone who is jealous of / or has contempt for someone , just because the colour of their skin.

its a huge can of worms ( ive admittedly opened ) with many branching facets ,,,,,,,,,,,,

one issue i have with the goverment is that ,,,,,,,,, we have (regardless of skin colour ) let too many people into this country now ,,,,,,, using up resources , jobs , housing etc which could otherwise be given to those born here ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and often these immigrants/refugees/minorities have access to these facilities via a government shortcut ,,,,,,,, yet someone born here has to wait 5 years for their council flat etc ,

now to some , that last statement could be construde as somewhat racist ,,,,,,,,,, but its not.

the other thing our namby pamby government has done is allow itself to go too far with political correctness ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (ive said this before ) ,,,,,,,, it is now become all too easy for ethnics to play the race card when they dont get things to go their way ,,,,,,,,,, the goverment shits itself and caves in to the pressure .

but im digressing from the main point ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, which is racism sadly will always be a part of society ,,,,,,,,,, and i know i cant change the world ,,,,,,,,,, this is a free speech message board afterall ,,,,,,,,, and everyone's entitled to their opinion ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it just gets my goat that's all. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because we're all the same deep down ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i remember having this conversation once with somebody ,,,,,,,,,,,,, who said to me '' if ten black guys gang raped your sister , then surely you would become a racist ??'' ,,,,,,,,,, i said no ,,,,,,,, not attal ,,,,,,,, i would just be gunning for those particular 10 guys ,

treat everybody as an individual ,,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I read the other day that football clubs will have to interview "black candidates" when the managers job becomes availible! Surely that is racist against whites? As you say tray its all bizarre!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Can of worms or not and I'm no racist/sexist but THE WHITE ANGLO SAXON MALE is now the last choice in this country for employment/ housing. My opinion Pete
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

betchrider wrote:Can of worms or not and I'm no racist/sexist but THE WHITE ANGLO SAXON MALE is now the last choice in this country for employment/ housing. My opinion Pete
It is a fact that the last person in this country to get housed, is the single, straight, white male!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

difference between voicing your opinion and being racist,london is a prime example,the capital of our country yet white people are in the vast minority,it's a fucking disgrace simple as that.
i got more routes than loreal
BFK

Post by BFK »

Red woody.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

BFK wrote:Red woody.
Not today.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

no in the nice areas, they cant afford it :roll:
mjd

Post by mjd »

Music = good!
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

Did a wild camp on a mountain called Grasmoor once. 2500FT to the lake below, and it was awesome!

Fortune Drive - To The Rye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfu-QQGD9rg

A track that suits that sight to the max!
boom
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

there's a serious lack of backbone in this society hence why this shitty country is the way it is
i got more routes than loreal