Come support me on the 27th @ Colchester

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
alfieboy

Come support me on the 27th @ Colchester

Post by alfieboy »

Just so you now its me.. this is my FULL entrance tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYaqgqkKk_M
alfieboy

Post by alfieboy »

This is my pdc walk on tune IF I gather another 11 world ranking points between now and 30th October .. Itsw not used yet as a ranking walk on.. I'm torn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IKcMl_a9A
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hope it goes well for you mate. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
pokerkingqueen

ding.

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Well its here

http://www.colchesterstadiumexperience. ... fault.aspx

I might come for the craic.
Anybody else coming from London way?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

At least he's asked for people to come and support him on here, T'other place he was asking anyone that has supposedly got a problem with him to turn up and fight him.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
alfieboy

Post by alfieboy »

Gambo... I did that for a reason on your site, Ive spoken to Clarkie and explained the fact if I loose and cant make the world 64, I'm likely to have a drink or several and do my useual of a year ago and post absolute shite, HERE, POTTY and every where else outof anger, I'm better than that now so took a desision to blag an argument now and have you bar me rather than get drunk to to a stupid loss and have to explain something imight not remember 2 days later.

Clarkie has assured me he will post my email to him in your admin area appologising to KEYKEY/SIDEWINDER.

As for the thread I left here for Goz.. It was posted as a warning he should stop slagging me off, I took 2 years of shit from the old bill for that cunt, and hes at home laughing at me.. KEEP URE MOUTH SHUT G.. ornext time i blabb, WILL BE TO THEGUY THAT OWNS THE PUB AND HIS 15 SONS
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

behave gents.

or your posts will get filed under B.
nobody ever wins on those things.
alfieboy

Post by alfieboy »

Corse.. my appologise, just I had a lot of heat afte my last visit, I'm not interested in vendetas, I have broken free of my old shitty life, and would welcome anyone for here, or even potty to come see me play.. I hold no grudges really, just an old dog who cryed wolf too many times being caucios mate.. I'm clean.. SOBER, and would love to have any 1 come support me on tour..

Last thing I want is for this to be binned, as I genuinly " excuse spelling " to come watch me, it's a great day out and I'm 4-0 up in wins this season...

ALL WELCOME.......Just dont bash my skull in for stuff I may ave upset you with when I had drink issues last year.. Booze dose horrid things to a man.
alfieboy

Post by alfieboy »

Hope to see you there Pokerkingqueen :D